Which actors/models/celebs/randoms do you follow on instagram?

I can't believe I use stupid instagram now.

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm let's see.. I follow Yana Kryukova, Kat Scott, Kiko Mizuhara, Aliya Galyautdinova, Abbey Lee, Tea Le Coco, Toni Mahfud, Godfrey Gao & Choi Seung Hyun Top lol that's literally the only "famous" people I follow :P
    I also follow some magazines & photographers with great feed though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• None of them. I quit messing with Farcebook as well several months ago. What do you know, I haven't died yet. I quit TV back in 2009 so don't know any celebs anyway except for a few old farts that are either going to die soon or are retired from acting. I'm one of those few that don't care what people are doing when they are not on the job in front of a camera.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I follow kylie jenner, kevin hart, gigi hadid, and blake lively.

2|0
    0|0
  • I created a Twitter account a couple of years ago just to follow Amanda Bynes... poor girl. I never kept up with it though and quickly forgot my username and password.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow Dave Ramsey

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow bakers like Rosanna Pansino and Yolanda Gampp but that's because I have a baking instagram page. Other than that, I don't follow any celebs. Hell, the two people I mentioned aren't celebs, they're just well known on YouTube.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha... I don't have an instagram account.

0|0
    0|0
  • Steve Kelly
    Bret maverick
    Tobias sorensen
    Some other dudes I can't think of

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow 195 people, I can't name them all

0|0
    0|0
  • I only follow people on Twitter

0|0
    0|0
  • I Follow Actresses Singers Athletes Food Places

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't follow celebs or actors but I follow funny pages.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I don't bother with instagram at this time. Don't really feel I have a need to share more photos and pictures than what I already have on a facebook, and even then I rarely update my facebook.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have Instagram.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have managed to stay away from it so far thankfully

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have Instagram but if I did, it will probably be athletes from my favorite teams.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pewdiepie because I get to see his dogs. Uhhh... ya thats about it. Fuck following "models" and celebs.

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use Instagram and if I did I wouldn't care about what ever the celebrities are doing

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't believe you do either.

I don't use it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl who plays speedy in Arrow, and the Impractical jokers.

0|0
    0|0