90's and 2000s kids: Who had better cartoons Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network?

Although I liked some of both, I am more biased for Nickelodeon. Because growing up thats about the only channel I can rememberbeing watched by me or my cousins.

• Nickelodeon
    60% (21)26% (8)44% (29)Vote
  • Cartoon Network
    40% (14)74% (23)56% (37)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|14

Most Helpful Girl

• From Nickelodeon I liked Catdog, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, As Told By Ginger, Wild Thornberries, Rocket Power, Avatar, Danny Phantom, and Chalkzone.

Form Cartoon Network I liked Power Puff Girls, Kids Next Door, Cow and Chicken, and Hamtaro. A lot of other ones creeped me out like Courage the Cowardly Dog and Ed Edd n Eddy.

So I vote Nickelodeon

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nick,
    But thats because spongebob and when I was twelve I ended up stopping watching either.
    Thats when I saw the X-files

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Nickelodeon the only thing I ever watched on Cartoon Network at that time was The Power Puff Girls otherwise I was banned it was too "violent" 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • I didn't watch much Cartoon Network as a kid but I did watch a lot of Disney and Nickelodeon.
    I loved the Powerpuff Girls though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Both were great but I'd watch more cartoons and just shows in general more on Nickelodeon than I did on Cartoon Network.

1|1
    0|0
  • I was Nickelodeon and Disney kid. Cartoon Network was my least favorite.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nickelodeon

1|1
    0|0
  • I didn't know what Nickelodeon was before the age of 15. :o

Or that you could watch cartoons in Hungarian. XD

So I'm going with Cartoon Network, but my all time favorite was Jetix.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cartoon Network even though its not a really popular tv chain in my country. I watched other generally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never heard of Nickelodian..
    I watched Cartoon Network. it was alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nickelodeon all the way. Cartoon Network was boring to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cartoon Network used to show more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 2001, but I think I use to watch the older version of Powerpuff Girls on when of those channels. 😅
    I forgot with one. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved both so I can't decide :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Cartoon Network

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• 90s is NICK, 2000s is Cartoon Network.

The 90s NICK cartoons were more impactful than the 2000 Cartoon Network's... so I voted NICK!

0|1
    0|0
  • Cartoon Network solely because of Ed, Edd and Eddy
    http://i.imgur.com/y2Sl3Hh.gif

2|0
    0|0
  • Does Nickelodeon have Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai Jack, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Foster's home for imaginary friends, Camp Lazlo, Codename: Kids next door?

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Those were good ones but does Cartoon Network have Rugrats, Doug, Ren and Stimpy, Rockos Modern Life, Catdog, Hey Arnold, or Danny Phantom?

• Neither...

Saturday morning cartoons on the main 5 channels will always be the best line up of cartoons ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not from that era but my sisters kids are and Nick was their preferred channel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I watched Cartoon network more in the 90's then Nickelodeon more in the 2000's

0|0
    0|0
  • Back in the late 90s and early 00s Cartoon Network no contest.

Old school toonami and Adult swim.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't really grow up with either, but the few cartoons I watch now (South Park, for example) mostly air (ed) on CN.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cartoon Network

0|0
    0|0
  • cartoon network all the way man. megas XLR was the fucking best and so was samurai jack.

0|0
    0|0
  • cartoon network was awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Cartoon Network when it had tunami and space ghost

0|0
    0|0
  • Cartoon Network, for sure.

0|0
    0|0