For those who play and greatly enjoy The Bioshock video game trilogy, which one is your most favorite?

• Bioshock 1For those who play and greatly enjoy The Bioshock video game trilogy, which one is your most favorite?
  • Bioshock 2For those who play and greatly enjoy The Bioshock video game trilogy, which one is your most favorite?
  • Bioshock InfiniteFor those who play and greatly enjoy The Bioshock video game trilogy, which one is your most favorite?
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• Infinite was great but got to love number 1, loved rapture city

Yeah. As much as I loved Infinite's storyline and comfortable control setup, I loved the challenges that the first Bioshock game has to offer (especially with the Big daddies and giving you choices to harvest or rescue the little sisters).

Yeah, plus you had some cool challenges to overcome, i liked the second shock, the big daddies couldnt push you around anymore but it lacked a story and was short

Thank you for the mho

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Story and setting of #1 just can't be beat. It was brilliant.