Is there any Rush fans on here?

Are details really needed?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup! I've been a fan for decades! Saw them a few times. Always awesome!

You lucky bastard! I had a chance to see them live in 2012, but didn't go (damn girlfriend) I had a t-shirt in the early 90's and nobody in school knew who the hell they were. Their loss..

Their loss, yes! Rush concerts have always been a giant sausagefest. Their few female fans are rare and wonderful.

Hey! Thanks for MHO.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Hell yeah! Not many Canadian bands do that well internationally, love those guys.

True that! I was surprised when I heard that they toured with KISS in Canada. Subdivisions shows a lot of Toronto love.

• Rush kicks ass!

Damn right they do! 2112, Moving Pictures, and Signals are my faves..

• Some of my friends in school were into heavy metal so I am sure I heard a lot of their stuff.

• I'm a big Rush fan. I try to listen as often as possible.

Right on man. The deep words of Peart, the voice, keyboards, and bass by Geddy, and of course Lifeson's wonderful acoustics..

Wait, you listen to that bloated, drug addled idiot? The fuck is wrong with you?

Yup. He puts things in perspective quite well.