Celebrity couples you want to never hear about?

i am watching Rob and Chyna on E! For some god foresaken reason. At the moment these two do not make me want to stab my eyes out yet.

here are my top three celeb couples, i want to break up because i can not stand their need to seek attention all the time.

what are yours?

Mine:

1. Blake anf Gwen
2. Kimye. Incredibly, these two dont irritate me as much as #1.
3. Taylor Swift and flavor of the week

Most Helpful Guy

• Kardashians.

Would shoot one if I could

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Blake and Gwen. I agree with you they're the worst.
    2. Zayn and Gigi. I love both of them but just shut up.
    3. Miley and Liam. We get it you're back together great.
    4. I don't know if this counts but William and Kate. I hate those royal pigs.
    5. I'd say Kimye but I love both of them to death (Yes I love them) so I won't.

Oh ya and I forgot about Tyga and Kylie omfg they're the worst.

And Kanye's raps are amazing he's like the best in the game now. Personally I think Kim hasn't done a lot but I do love her because she's married to the best in the game. You should listen to the Life of Pablo it's an amazing album.

I think you would have more respect/understanding of the Royals if you looked into what they did when they took a more active approach.

True. But in a way isn't it nice to have politicians focusing on the people and Royals focusing on peace keeping? Both jobs done properly?

And yes. Agree to disagree.

What Guys Said 4

• 2 and 3 definitely in fact any of the Kardasians. I suppose any of the people who make reality TV shows about their life like Kendra Wilkinson.

• All of them. I couldn't give two fucks about celebrities and their lives. This is why I'm anti-Hollywood.

• It's sad enough that you know these people. It took me awhile to figure out what "kimye" was.

Pretty condescending to tell me it's "pretty sad" I know about these people whereas you imply that you're too superior to not know about them yet post a reply to a post about celebrities. No one is forcing you to open it and reply let alone read it. I'm sure you must have meant it in the kindest of ways, correct?

You get all of that out of a small joke I made knowing about shitty celebs that no one should know about... okay then.

• Huh? Sorry what? Who are these people?

What Girls Said 8

• Anything to do with Taylor Swift, it's like be single woman. You don't know what you want, stop toying with Men and their emotions! A good part of me wants to give her a good right hand punch in her jaw.
    Lol at Kimye they're annoying. I rather physically take my eyeballs out of my eye socket and hide them in my pocket for the time being. Kendall and Harry? They were on and off, Justin and Sofia? Eh

In the end it's like Ehh

• Rob and Chyna. She's a gold-digging bitch, who mistreats men. Ironically, she shouldn't be doing that considering she's a used up hooker, and a single mother, she's luck someone like Rob even considered her.

• David Beckham and Victoria Beckham lol

• I agree with all of yours. Adding Rob and Chyna.

• All of them. Idc about their business.

• I like kimye although they're annoying i think they belong together...

• taylor swift and all her boyfriends.

• Kim and Kanye
    Kendall and Harry (if they are actually together)
    Justin and Sofia
    Zayn and Gigi
    Cheryl and Liam