If you found a magic lamp and a genie came out and offered 3 wishes, what would they be?

You only get 3 wishes and can't wish for more!

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 wishes?

1. To have healing hands, partially for own injures but also to visit children cancer wards, and wounded soldier hospitals
    .
    2. To be able to know, when I meet someone... who their Soulmate is. That person that they were meant to live happily ever after with. I think that "power" would make me the most liked person in the world. Being able to give people that gift and the look of gratitude on their faces would be "Priceless".
    3. Every time I put my hand in my pocket, there was a new stack of 100 dollar bills. So I had it when I needed it, but It would be less likely to spoil me like a billion dollars and there would be less of a chance of scammers/robbers trying to take it from me.

An alternate wish... to be able to hear what people were thinking.. but only when I wanted to.

awww your first answer is so selfless

Wonderful answers!

@sugarchateau Well, I'm "Hoping" one day it'll change my BAD luck in to Good luck.(Krama... finger crossed);-)

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. I would want the Islamic takeover of Iran to be over, changing to a democracy.
    2. All shelter dogs find homes.
    3. I'd want Isis to be dissolved so my friends back home can be safe again.

What Guys Said 24

• No other restrictions other than the quantity of wishes, then here goes and just for fun:

Make everyone into All powerful, Unlimited, Super Fast, Super Strong, Super Intelligent, Completely Indestructible and Immortal beings that has the ability to teleport pretty much to everywhere and anywhere, and BRING EVERYONE BACK FROM THE DEAD THAT HAS EVER DIED, in other words, completely resurrect everyone that had ever lived, and UPGRADED to Indestructible Immortal Status with Teleporting and all super capabilities. No more stupid fucking limitations of being puny, mere mortal beings, made out of a puny fragile limited constructs made solely out of just flesh, blood and bones.

We're gonna need to make the whole planet substantially bigger, NO scratch that, MAKE THE ENTIRE Solar System and Even substantially bigger for this to actually work.

Give very limited to ideally no pain or suffering for everyone. Ideally everyone is happy, undo any and all of the bad shit that has ever happened or would have happened. But at the same time no more systems, no more rules, no more followers and leaders, completely free for all, although very chaotic, but since I said Immortal and Indestructible and Little to Ideally Zero Suffering then we're ALL pretty much WINNERS! And nothing ever matters any more or even have to matter ever again, no more hard work, no more disappointments. And finally the whole world, planet of everyone is completely equal and on equal terms. A new reality altogether with absolutely no more prejudices, discrimination, and any more inequalities. But at the same time it had become more or less a redundant world and existence.

The very last wish I'd never use other than a fail-safe, emergency safe guard type of thing, because should everything go really really fucking bad and wrong, I have a chance to reverse all the side-effects and consequences from it. Otherwise, I just use it to wipe everything completely clear from existence if things really didn't turn out the way I thought it would be, and if that's even possible as that would be a paradox, even undoing the first two wishes effects might be a paradox, I guess unlimited would still be "limited" technically, unless I specified the first two wishes are completely unaffected by the effects of any future wishes and remains permanent effect in the very first place, who knows? But if everything in reality can be wiped from existence from merely a wish, how can such a genie grant such a wish?

Changing the size of the planet and solar system are included all as the very first "wish", The whole indestructible and immortal is so that nobody ever dies or ever have to die again. Maybe I permit it if someone really really would prefer to be dead and stay dead or something.

No pain and no suffering for everyone is entirely part of the "second" wish.

• 1. For the world to unite under a single, benevolent world government (the UN)

2. To obtain the blueprints to cold fusion technology, somehow reproducable with today's technology.

3. To reset the clock 10,000 years on any climate change, natural or otherwise, that Earth is going through.

The world will be at peace and helping its citizens, cold fusion will make me rich and provide infinite clean energy to all, and we have a beautiful planet to live on while we prepare to colonise space.

• 1 - 10 million dollars
    2 - cure for cancer
    3 - end to terrorism.

• -A world without inherently stupid people/opinions

-More than enough money to adequately live the kinda lifestyle I want to live/things I want to do, like traveling the world, owning a boat and living in a kickass beach house

-Finding that 1 girl I know I can spend the rest of my life with

• I want a simple life, enough money to live that simple life and be able to move away from it when I want for temporary breaks.

• I'd have only one wish: unlimited wishes. He'd be forced to grant me and I'd make him my slave :D

• Only need one wish, I'll wish that I myself was a genie than I can grant myself all the wishes I wan't.

• Typical pink anon. Telling me what I can and can not do 😒

1. 1000 lamps with genies in them 😜
    2. Be a billionaire
    3. Find a cure for all STDS or STIS whatever they call them now lol

• (1) Make me a prince! There's this girl... she's smart, and -- and fun, and BEAUTIFUL! She's got these eyes that just -- and this hair! Wow, and her smile! Ahhhh. But she's the princess; to even have a chance, I'd have to be... :P

(2) Save me from drowning when the evil vizier's guards throw me over a cliff into the sea.

(3) Free the genie! Even though he has PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS, he has an iiiitty bitty living space!

• I just want a lot of beautiful women to indulge my foot fetish, and maybe to never have to recoup after orgasming.

• Money, blow, and hoes...
    Just kidding. I would wish for the following.
    1) Enough money to live a full life, not have to work again, and the same for my loved ones.
    2) World peace.
    3) An end to world hunger.

• To know how he was made.
    The intelligence to duplicate how he was made.
    The resources required to do so.

Didn't have to wish for wishes though. XD

• My first wish is to be more powerful than God ever was.
    My second wish is to destroy all genies so nobody else can ever surpass my power.

• 1) all the powers of superman
    2) 50 billion dollars tax free 😎
    3) a break through on the cure for cancer that diesnt get covered up or bought out somewhere down the line and is made available to the public for a reasonable price

• World peace.
    No sin.
    The perfect girl.

• 1. Geass
    2. Eternal youth
    3. Get out of jail free card

• Immortality, super powers, and money

• 1) Figure out Victoria Secret
    2) Marry me dream girl
    3) Have $67596000.00

• i'd sentence all rapists to rape.

i'd vaporize ISIS

i'd give my third wish to my girlfriend.

• 1. Wish that I can wish for more wishes.

2. Wish for more wishes... BOOM!

• 1. To have three threesomes with some out of this world hot women (Jessica Alba like women)
    2. To have enough money (a lot) and a loving woman of my dreams (and family in the future)
    3. (Miss. world like) World peace and a star trek like future, preferably soon so I can explore space in my lifetime.

Please tell me you are really a genie and can make this happen ;-)

I think life is a pain in the ass period, some people just seem to have it together. I wish I knew a genie or was one. Maybe have fairly odd parents lol wish fir anything.

Yeah it can be. Just need some luck tbh, really struggling atm.

• 1. Magically fix all of the whole univere's problems boooom. Be interesting to see what that did, either an awesome result or a giant oops
    2. Ability to grant immortality and eternal healthy youth
    3. Ability to grant any power or ability I can think of

• 1) Get a long term relationship with one girl only for the rest of my life.
    2) Get a lot of sex.
    3) Have a billion dollars to be set for life.

• Money, money and more money xD

But what if you don't live long enough to enjoy all of that money though?

What Girls Said 24

• 1. To know why there's a duo reality to help me decide if I should wish for a utopia if our reality is experienced to help the human race grow even if it's destroying our planet and each other.
    2. If I can't do that, I'll wish for strength to help others, animals and the ecosystem with sustaiability.
    3. I will wish for the ability to learn more things quicker. So that I may gain knowledge for my body and soul and to help others and become a reliable resource that I know will be the truth.

i want to be able to know when to let go, how to get rid of my ego, to be more thankful and to not be afraid to just go out and live and help others... I feel like these would be the tools that I'd need.

• Ist wish - to be able to go back and forward in time. It'll be fun 😃

2nd - To have healing powers to heal mentally and physically sick people

3rd wish - To have the ability to read peoples mind. I'd be one step ahead of everyone , especially cunning and manipulative people 😈

• First Wish - There was another, uninhabited planet (close by) that we could live on.

Second Wish - Money

Third Wish - To know/see my future

• Good health and looks until I just drop dead someday (I just really don't wanna suffer before I die lol), a magical aura that makes everyone who looks at me adore me (so they'd never betray me) & a black card 😎

• 1. Make sure my family lives long healthy lives.
    2. Find a cure for Cancer.
    3. Have a good income and a loving family (husband, children)

• 1) Everybody would be accepting of everyone and love everybody for who they are, no matter their sexuality, fetishes, if they're weird, whatever.
    2) That there would be no mental illnesses
    3) That my daughter will have the best life she could possibly have

• If my words weren't twisted:

1. My moms health to improve greatly.
    2. To graduate college with a good GPA
    3. To live a long and happy life.

• Make me look and feel Young till I'm 80
    Strike dead every dictator in the world and all their successors.
    A vanilla ice cream cone that never melts and infinitely generates more ice cream.

• 1. To find true happiness
    2. To live in a world with no troubles
    3. To have the power to see things the eye cannot see

• 1. Endless money... so i can live the lifestyle I want and help all the people/animals/charities I want.

2. An end to all environmental issues (make the oceans and land clean again and make humans not to cause them)

3. For world peace

• Good Health for me as well as my family
    Happiness
    To meet the love of my life and get married and have kids with him.

• To accumulate and replenish wealth. Have the ability to know what anyone is thinking. Have every job skill possible.

• Let my boyfriend out of jail.
    Give me a Super Nice body.
    Unlimited amount of money.

• 1- to make me my body look like scarlett johansson body with megan fox's beauty
    2-be a lifetime billionaire
    3-to make my ex really love me till death
    that's all, :)

• I'd gather the best advisors so I can make a good request that lasts.

• 1. To be a billionaire
    2. Achieve my career ambitions/goals
    3. Good health

• 1. Longer Hair 2 More Clothes. And A New Big Nice House.😀😊😎🙌🙌🙌👍👍👍

• I would wish to be a billionare and to marry the man i want to marry

And id save the other wish when things start going bad

• Help the poor people in these world
    Succeed in life
    Make me beautiful
    Hahah

• -my husband (that i would make babies with)
    -a dream occupation
    -a peaceful living environment

• Easy! I wish for a ring that will grant me unlimited wishes. OR, wish for a ring that gives me whatever I want.

• 500 Billion dollars, immortality for me and my family, and more luck in love ;)

• 1) end world hunger
    2) find a cure for AIDS
    3) have my crush like me back lmao

• 1)1 trillion pounds (I'd give over half to charities)
    2) Cure to all terrible diseases; cancer, hiv, etc.
    3) World peace.