The Current State of Pornography?

Someone stated today on twitter that they've come across (more often) scenes with the theme of family interaction ie mum/son, dad/daughter, uncles, cousins, stepdads, stepmums etc.

I mean, is there actually an interest in these such themes and I know it's just acting & having sex but do actors find it hard acting out or is it just a paycheck at the end of the shoot?

Most Helpful Guy

• For them it's just a paycheck they'll do it.

It seems more telling though that these types of themes are selling to people which means buyers are having these incestious fantasies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its the whole forbidden fruit thing and im sure some are just morbidly curious.
    They are actors working for a paycheck, i doubt they find it hard.

What Guys Said 12

• Well I like POV and those taboo types often have POV because then I guess it seems more realistic. So it just happens to have that theme

• I see stuff like that randomly.. it will have other normal themes, then some weird shit like that. I think it's disgusting.

I'm sure there is, a lot of sick people in the world. People like to get peed, pooped on and other disgusting stuff so I'm sure it's a thing.

• For the actors it is all about the paycheck - There is no enjoyment for them

• It just means that they are looking that stuff up more porn is literally everywhere, rule 34 proves that it isn't an increase in one type of porn the whole thing is growing

• i dont get it but yeah for the last 4 or 5 years incest is the #1 category nearly everywhere

there's even videos from 10 years ago popping up anew but now they are titled "sister and brother" instead of "young couple"

• Some do do it just for the check and having sex while some do it harboring a inner turn on for that kind of thing

• Yes there is the number of views don't lie.

• read history back in the day brothers and sisters had sex
    all the time it was normal
    then they switched to cousins,
    and now even that is weird

• I think there's something about the genre that makes people see something attractive in it. I doubt the actors and actresses give a f*ck... but what makes you doubt the system in this context? As in, what do you disagree with? :)

• I always wondered the same thing
    It always freaked me out

• they know what they're getting in to when they enter the world of pornography. they wouldn't do it if they weren't comfortable with it. it's just a paycheck to them

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• I Think The Internet Has Runied Porn.

• making porn movies costs money. they wouldn't do it if there were no demand for it