Did I get hacked on Facebook?

A few of the pictures in my profile photos album mysteriously vanished, and my search activity is showing I conducted searches for people I've never even heard of or is showing multiple back-to-back searches for a single person. Has anything like this happened to anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like it. Go to your settings and then to security. You can check you're logged in and the recognised devices as well. I once got an email telling me that someone tried logging into my account from Japan, and it asked me if that was me. You can also check your activity log and it will tell you what you've done on Facebook, including the searches and if you've deleted your pictures.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would find out how to contact Facebook Admin for advice.

What Girls Said 3

• go to security settings you can see where you are logged in there

• Yeah looks like you've been hacked. Go to settings and log out of all devices. Is it possible someone has your password? Or access to your email that's linked to fb?

• Sounds like you have been hacked. Does anyone have your password or do you have it set so your devices remember passwords? That makes it easy for anyone who uses your phone or computer to login as you. Log out of your profile on all devices and change the password. Maybe contact facebook too?

What Guys Said 0