Do you think Jon Stewart should replace Trevor Noah on the daily show?

I watched the Daily Show and it's not even funny in fact the comedy scripts is just poorly written.

i get that Trevor Noah tries to make a good point, but it's still not as comedy gold as Jon Stewart

Most Helpful Girl

• I converted to John Oliver. Jon Stewart is never coming back.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stewart left The Daily Show because he was tired of doing it. He said having to constantly follow the corruption, the hatred, and divisiveness (which is odd that he was upset by that, given that 90% of the time he was very smug and condescending to conservatives and Republicans) left him in a "constant state of depression".

He's even said that he doesn't miss hosting the show. He's not coming back anytime soon.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Noah is a condescending prick.

I know he even says, "people who call Muslim extremists evil are stupid and ignorant.

Like does he not know what some of those Muslim people follow.

THE SHARIA LAW

• I hate the new daily show, I was so bummed Jon Stewart was gone, that new guy blows.

• Towards the end of John Stewart's Daily Show run he would lose some writers for every corespondent that left for their own project.

I don't remember him being that kind to Leno when he pulled the same stunt.

• I have only see him do his opening speeches - He seems a bit serious for a comedy show

• Noah is utter trash.

• I think they ought to take out the political snark and add in actual jokes.

So I guess Noah and Stewart are both out.