Are you more of a Console gamer or PC gamer or both equally?

I'm both equally. They both offer a lot of things to me that I enjoy greatly and honestly don't see why these two form of gaming platforms, along with portable gaming consoles, can't co-exist.

• Console gamerAre you more of a Console gamer or PC gamer or both equally?
    33% (2)33% (6)33% (8)Vote
  • PC gamerAre you more of a Console gamer or PC gamer or both equally?
    50% (3)44% (8)46% (11)Vote
  • Both EquallyAre you more of a Console gamer or PC gamer or both equally?
    17% (1)23% (4)21% (5)Vote
  • Other
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

• i was into consoles, back when console games had benefits over pc games...

you could just popp in the game and play in the good old days. nowdays you´ll have to download hundreds of gigabytes of updates everytime you wanna play a game. so it´s basically like on pc so might as well go straight for pc and have the advances of a pc.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm more of a PC gamer. PCs can do everything consoles can but better. This includes playing games from really old consoles using emulators. The only reason to get consoles are the exclusives.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

The same or similar can be said for Tablets and Smartphones when you discuss about handheld gaming consoles (3DS, PS Vita, etc.) regarding old video game emulators.

• 2mo

Yes. But they're still portable, so they can do something PCs can't. Home consoles aren't portable anyway so you can do all of that on a PC too. That includes using a controller or playing it on your TV as opposed to a monitor.

• PC gamer

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

@BubbleBoy69 The games that are on the pc are the games I end up staying with. And I like to just open another tab and check youtube quick or chat with other people, google is there if I need to search something up. I love the pc

• i've played both

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• When I was younger I used to be a console gamer, then I switched to the PC and never went back to console since.

In my opinion, PC and mobile/portable devices will coexist.
    But dedicated gaming consoles will become obsolete in favor of personal computers, mobile and integrated solutions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly a console gamer, but I also play some PC games.

0|0
    0|0
  • PC, The main reason is because my computer was pretty expensive and i don't want to spend money on a console too

0|0
    0|0
  • Now I make my pc good so pc gamer just not satisfied with position.
    I can lie on my bed to play ps3 at another room.
    and now have ps4 I did not buy ps3' game anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the last console I bought was PS1. :D I've played on PS2, PS3, PS4, Wii, etc. but PC is just better all around for gaming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Console all the way... Halo 5 is my jam!

0|0
    0|0
  • PC beast master race baby!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I was about the same

0|0
    0|0
  • I will just leave this here.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/19VTriLebu8/maxresdefault.jpg

0|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

Cool beans. I can definitely respect your gaming preference but one thing I will say is that, as awesome as PC gaming is, Console gaming is never going away/going no where as long as we have companies like Nintendo or Sony making consoles that produces a lot of great exclusive IP games.

• Both and yes pc has better graphics blabla but console gaming is more social and fun in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • PC but I'm not really a gamer either way

0|0
    0|0