Are you more of a Console gamer or PC gamer or both equally?

I'm both equally. They both offer a lot of things to me that I enjoy greatly and honestly don't see why these two form of gaming platforms, along with portable gaming consoles, can't co-exist.

• Console gamerAre you more of a Console gamer or PC gamer or both equally?
  • PC gamerAre you more of a Console gamer or PC gamer or both equally?
  • Both EquallyAre you more of a Console gamer or PC gamer or both equally?
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• i was into consoles, back when console games had benefits over pc games...

you could just popp in the game and play in the good old days. nowdays you´ll have to download hundreds of gigabytes of updates everytime you wanna play a game. so it´s basically like on pc so might as well go straight for pc and have the advances of a pc.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm more of a PC gamer. PCs can do everything consoles can but better. This includes playing games from really old consoles using emulators. The only reason to get consoles are the exclusives.

The same or similar can be said for Tablets and Smartphones when you discuss about handheld gaming consoles (3DS, PS Vita, etc.) regarding old video game emulators.

Yes. But they're still portable, so they can do something PCs can't. Home consoles aren't portable anyway so you can do all of that on a PC too. That includes using a controller or playing it on your TV as opposed to a monitor.

• PC gamer

@BubbleBoy69 The games that are on the pc are the games I end up staying with. And I like to just open another tab and check youtube quick or chat with other people, google is there if I need to search something up. I love the pc

• i've played both

What Guys Said 11

• When I was younger I used to be a console gamer, then I switched to the PC and never went back to console since.

In my opinion, PC and mobile/portable devices will coexist.
    But dedicated gaming consoles will become obsolete in favor of personal computers, mobile and integrated solutions.

• I mostly a console gamer, but I also play some PC games.

• PC, The main reason is because my computer was pretty expensive and i don't want to spend money on a console too

• Now I make my pc good so pc gamer just not satisfied with position.
    I can lie on my bed to play ps3 at another room.
    and now have ps4 I did not buy ps3' game anymore.

• I think the last console I bought was PS1. :D I've played on PS2, PS3, PS4, Wii, etc. but PC is just better all around for gaming.

• Console all the way... Halo 5 is my jam!

• PC beast master race baby!!

• I was about the same

• I will just leave this here.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/19VTriLebu8/maxresdefault.jpg

Cool beans. I can definitely respect your gaming preference but one thing I will say is that, as awesome as PC gaming is, Console gaming is never going away/going no where as long as we have companies like Nintendo or Sony making consoles that produces a lot of great exclusive IP games.

• Both and yes pc has better graphics blabla but console gaming is more social and fun in my opinion.

• PC but I'm not really a gamer either way