Any thoughts about my this music? Is my Remix better or worse than the original?

G-Eazy x Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I

https://soundcloud.com/stk97/me-myself-and-i-stk-remix

Any thoughts about it?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• It's way better

0|2
    0|0
  • I love it

0|2
    0|0
  • Definitely better. Yours is amazing

0|2
    0|0
  • better but still annoying

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad and boring

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I dont like the idea to compare an original artwork with a remix. both are differend things.

You did a great job with the remix, unfortunately, I see That you have few followers wich is making it hard to be discovered by people. create a youtube channel and socialize wich other people so they will return back and check out your channel and subscribe.

I believe that you ve talent and will become a great artist soon just keep doing practising and never give up my friend.

good luck

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Thank you. I know i have few followers because i've never posted my songs before , i just wanted to know what people would think about this remix.
      I'm currently working on several projects featuring a friend of mine so i guess my fan base is going to start building once i release those projects...

• There's a part of the vocal line that feels unmatched in pitch. Sub seems weak, like it's getting ready to kick it up a notch. And are you sidechaining?

Besides that the sweeps sound good and that pluck sounds nice. Did you design that sound yourself?

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I've noticed that too but with this one the pitch is difficult to adjust.
      Yes i use sidechains but they were very light in this song.
      Yeah , i put the most effort into the drop with three different plugins and so many filters...

• Show All
    • 2mo

Yes i'm a french speaker that's why i use different terminologies ^^
      I've never used fruity balance before but i'll check this out next time

• 2mo

@LEIGHX Nope i don't have a youtube channel in fact i just started posting on soundcloud ,
      But if i end up doing more productions i will definitely create a youtube channel :)