Any thoughts about my this music? Is my Remix better or worse than the original?

G-Eazy x Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I

https://soundcloud.com/stk97/me-myself-and-i-stk-remix

Any thoughts about it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• It's way better

• I love it

• Definitely better. Yours is amazing

• better but still annoying

• Bad and boring

What Guys Said 2

• I dont like the idea to compare an original artwork with a remix. both are differend things.

You did a great job with the remix, unfortunately, I see That you have few followers wich is making it hard to be discovered by people. create a youtube channel and socialize wich other people so they will return back and check out your channel and subscribe.

I believe that you ve talent and will become a great artist soon just keep doing practising and never give up my friend.

good luck

Thank you. I know i have few followers because i've never posted my songs before , i just wanted to know what people would think about this remix.
      I'm currently working on several projects featuring a friend of mine so i guess my fan base is going to start building once i release those projects...

• There's a part of the vocal line that feels unmatched in pitch. Sub seems weak, like it's getting ready to kick it up a notch. And are you sidechaining?

Besides that the sweeps sound good and that pluck sounds nice. Did you design that sound yourself?

I've noticed that too but with this one the pitch is difficult to adjust.
      Yes i use sidechains but they were very light in this song.
      Yeah , i put the most effort into the drop with three different plugins and so many filters...

Yes i'm a french speaker that's why i use different terminologies ^^
      I've never used fruity balance before but i'll check this out next time

@LEIGHX Nope i don't have a youtube channel in fact i just started posting on soundcloud ,
      But if i end up doing more productions i will definitely create a youtube channel :)