Who's watching the new season of South Park?

Two episodes in and this season is looking so fucking epic!! Gahhh I love this show!

• I am and it's amazing!
  • I am and it's ok
  • Haven't started but will at some point
  • I don't watch South Park

Most Helpful Guy

• It's great. The first episode was a jumbled mess, and for good reason. The episode was barely made in time and on the Monday before the Wednesday it aired they only had 12.5 minutes of the 21.5 minute show ready so they had to scramble. Audio issues at the studio only slowed things down. The episode was finalized one hour before air time.

The second episode was really great though. Not that many laugh out loud moments but incredibly strong storyline and dialogue. And I like the member berries. Lots of different directions they can go, can't wait to see what they do next.

I hope they don't focus on the election though. As they said reality is outdoing comedy in this election.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• No I haven't yet but will. Love South Park, feels they been on break forever.

• haven't yet. how is it?

• I love the plot line for the new season.

• You member? LOL

• I love South Park. It's my bible.

I just came up with Angel foetus on gag. Should sell it to South Park.

Love mr bean too by the way. There was an episode on at the waiting room by the dr, I hosed myself.

• C; I only started regularly watching South Park a month or so ago, I'm going through the episodes chronologically.

• not watching south park, never got into it

• WHO WILL WIN? GIANT DOUCHE OR THE TURD SANDWICH

• I saw the first one. How was the second?

What Girls Said 1