Ladies, do you find Dave Navarro attractive?

I was flipping through tv channels and I saw him in an interview, I was looking at him with all his tattoos and nail polish and I wonder how women see him. I don't judge him in anyway and frankly think he seems like a decent guy, so this is simply just a question.

So ladies, what do you think?
Ladies, do you find Dave Navarro attractive?

0|0
30|4

Most Helpful Guy

• That's Dave Navarro, from Jane's Addiction. He's a guitarist. I don't know how he became a fashion model lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you asked me about 15 years ago when I was an angsty teenager, the answer would have been yes. But, my taste has changed quite a bit. He has nice facial features. I am not a fan of all the tattoos or eyeliner/nail polish on men. I love his hair and facial hair, though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• He'd have made a great Klingon on the original Star Trek.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think he looks really well - There will be a lot of girls who will like him

0|0
    1|0
  • He seems like a cool dude just not liking his style.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 29

• Yes, except in that first pic he looks too hipsterish. I think he's attractive but so not my type lol strange...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Too many turn offs:
    Ugly style
    Trashy style
    Too many tattoos
    Nail polish
    Ugly hairstyle

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd hit it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I wouldn't wanna date him attractive but I would watch him have gay sex online. If that makes sense lol his personality is hot though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Isn't he like all old? I remember he used to have a show when he was married to Karmen Electra like five million years ago... I think he looked attractive when he was with her... Now he looks like he has too much ornaments lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy asf, which is funny because he's pretty much the exact opposite of the guys I date!

0|0
    1|0
  • No, but I find him fascinating to look at.
    The bone structure…eye brows…long hair…tattoos. I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not remotely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yah he's good looking but Chris Cornell is way Hotter, he's like my absolute dream fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find him attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought he was hot when i was younger. I had a phase when i was into the artsy, poetry emo guys.
    He has nice features but he isn't hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically, he is my idea of perfection... but for me, that alone is not enough to find him attractive.
    He's erudite, multi-faceted, politically and socially aware, creative, articulate, and he is hilarious. Those are qualities which I find alluring. With or without his pretty face, he'll still be attractive because his true beauty is from within.

0|0
    0|0
  • he s interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhhhhh not mah kind of man

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically, romantically, sexually?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's hot. he's a rockstar with tattoos 🤘🏻🤘🏻 and does seem like a decent guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No wayyyyyyy. Yuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ewww nooo

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the second pic of him! i'd say he's pretty attractive if he wore shorter hair though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • He's so far from being my type... no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type. The third pic is kinda gross

0|0
    0|0
  • With short hair, yes. I don't find long hair on guys attractive that much, but it works for him.

0|0
    0|1
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • 6/10

0|0
    0|0