What are some good books that feature couples with a large age difference?

2|1
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Vampire academy is seven years

2|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

I forgot that was a book series. I did like the movies, I should read it sometime.

• 2mo

And in the mortal instruments series there's a same sex couple that's one hundred plus years apart.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't know, but the current Brazilian president is 76 and his wife is 33... they started dating when she was 19. This is a huge gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • In Pandora Star a 16 year old was sleeping with a guy pushing 300...

0|0
    0|0
  • "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov is the only one that comes to mind.

1|0
    1|0
  • "Lolita" by Nabokov
    "Harold and Maude" (1971 movie)
    "Breezy" (1973 movie)

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking Michael Douglas's biography

0|0
    0|0
  • Read (1) Listen To The Moon - Rose Lerner. (2) Lady Sophia's Lover - Lisa Kleypas (3) What I Did For A Dude - Julie Ann Long (4) Valor On The Move.-Keira Andrews.

1|0
    1|0
  • Lolita. Other than that dunno I don't read books when it's quicker to watch the movie.

2|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

lol you gave her lolita lmfao. she said couples not practically pedo horror films lol but alright suggestion though.

• 2mo

@cross98 yeah i guess that's more of a 2.5some than a couple since he pretended to like the mom just to be with her daughter more.

• 2mo

bwahahah

• This site might help you out
    smittenbybooks.com/.../

0|0
    0|0
  • the coldest winter ever... the door in the floor... totally opposite types of books.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lolita

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know about books, but my grandparents have a 24 year age difference... (she was 14, he was 38)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know maybe Jane Eyre?

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Oooooooh... I remember that from English Literature at school. Read it 35 years back.

• Twilight. Considering it good is subjective. A 17 year old was dating a 100 and something guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

He was 104.

• Show All
    • 2mo

@Frogeegurl I like HP. Surprisingly I used to like twilight when I was in middle school but then I realized how needy Bella is. Also very creepy how Jacob and reneesme got together.

• 2mo

Fair enough. I'll agree that HP is better than twilight. I'm a pretty big potterhead despite my liking of twilight. I'm just super into romance, and while it wasn't a bad thing and I understand it wasn't thr main plot, Harry Potter does have enough to keep me interested anymore.

• The only book I know that feature a couple with a large age difference is Malice, by Danielle Steel.
    The couple has a 20 year age gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emma by Jane Austen... pretty much any older books from when that age difference was common

0|0
    0|0
  • Palo alto

1|0
    0|0
  • Lolita by Vladamir Nabokov...

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a manga that does.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know of an anime, but it's yaoi. It's called junjou romantica.

0|0
    0|0
  • Motorcycle Man (Dream Man #4) by Kristen Ashley www.goodreads.com/.../13448656-motorcycle-man

Safe in His Arms (Safe #1) by Renae Kaye www.goodreads.com/.../23479658-safe-in-his-arms

Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno #1) by Sylvain Reynard www.goodreads.com/.../10140661-gabriel-s-inferno

Crossing Borders (Crossing Borders #1) by Z. A. Maxfield www.goodreads.com/.../5045589-crossing-borders

0|0
    0|0