Was my reaction OK or too soft?

My friend was driving his sports car and me and my brother and his brother were passengers. My friend starts speeding and I tell him you better slow down. He asks "why are you afraid of speed?"

I said "thats how it happens. someone thinks they are cool so they speed, and before you know it they are either dead or paralyzed"

then he says: "i am cool. im not trying to be cool you little b! tch with a headache" (he said that because I mentioned I was having a headache that night) but i didn't reply to him. I just ignored him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your reaction was ok given the situation - there was no need to make him even more angrier while he was behind the wheel - then you WOULD have indeed gotten in to a crash.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohhh. Too soft. You need to make sure he knows he's a bitch.
    Not cool.

What Guys Said 3

• Too soft. He's a fucking jerk

• I think you should keep better company. And not get into the cars of petulant self absorbed children.

• I think you were right to say what you said.

What Girls Said 0