If you had one wish that would become true, what would you wish for?

Most Helpful Guy

• i wish more than anything to be a girl. or have a time machine to travel through time. and correct a lot of mistakes, but if i where to travel to the past in my lifetime id want to quantum leap like the show into my own body in the past so i can easily fix things.

Most Helpful Girl

• To live forever and never have any health problems or anything that could hurt me or happen to my body.

What Guys Said 16

• I would like to hear my girlfriend say, "I'm so comfortable and happy with you that I want us to be together for the rest of our lives."

• I'd wish to find the girl I'm meant to be with. Everything else that happens after will be fine because I'll be with her.

• Personal and Globally - More peace and contentment

• To be a human autotroph.

• Unlimited wishes is never an available option, so id go with the powers those dudes had in the chronicle movie.

• that everyday when i wake up i get thousands of dollars right besides my bed
    so i dont have to worry about getting a good job
    or i'd wish
    that i can teleport to anywhere i want to

• To be extremely rich, and I know that's awful but I want so bad to help kids with no family's and help them get college education and like help disable people get nice apartments, and jut help people who not have good cards handed to them. Help build Childern homes and stuff.

• For the oh so cliche "Wish for more Wishes"

• Be 20 years youngest

• $100 trillion for me.

• Meet the girl that I'll spend the rest of my life with.

• That women are as visual as men.

• To eat unlimited amounts of food and face no negative consequences 🍖🍕🍖🍛🍝🍤🍲🍚🍙

• Me going back in time and kicking the shit out of me for picking a career I don't care about.

• It would take far too long to say what that wish was. It would be a very very complex wish...

• A girlfriend. Because everything else in life I might even get someday

What Girls Said 3

• To be with my boyfriend physically and can support myself there.

• I would wish for unlimited wishes

• Unlimited wishes