If you were to start a YouTube channel, what would it be about?

I would do math videos but with a fun twist. I'd be on camera in a douchebag small tshirt popping my pecs in the start of every video. I'd explain math using ridiculous, and extremely edgy analogies that would force people to remember formulas/rules giving them a comical approach towards mathematical application.

I'd reference social justice warriors.. giving nerds wedgies.. rear glute spreads.. fcking tinder sloots.. how STEM is superior and all other degrees are a joke.. i'd also reference fucking dudes but saying no homo. I'd start ragging on all Hilary supporters. I'd promote the use of anabolic steroids.. I'd make it as edgy as I possibly could. My goal would be to piss off as many people as I possibly could but at the same time balance is out with making my methods applicable, rather optimal to carry some legitimacy. Otherwise I'd just be an angry steroid using bodybuilding douchebag. Throwing in differential equations, calculus, and linear algebra in the mix of a roid raging meathead would be something literally nobody has ever seen before lmao.

I'd call out other math channels and talk mad shit on them. I'd make fun of their appearance and call them beta cucks. I'd casually throw out an insult towards a university or fraternity just to get people to view. Like I said before, my goal would be to piss as many people off as I can by being edgy yet funny.

__

WBU, do you ever think of random stuff like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I'd be that bitch that just does whatever the hell I feel like, but be a loud, sarcastic idiot the whole time. People have always told me I'm great at just talking and keeping people engaged. Though I did once contemplate doing "how-to-how-to's", where I'd find ridiculous how to advice on things found on wikihow and basically troll the shit out of it by making stupid sketches.

Most Helpful Guy

• I recently found a Facebook post about a couple traveling the world essentially for free. They're set up with room and board everywhere they go and have part time jobs in each town and country. I would make videos either about my travels doing the same thing. Or just share videos of my adventures, while making a channel about health and fitness. I care more about helping people from a rehabilitation standpoint than helping someone get 18 inch arms.

What Girls Said 17

• I was also thinking of making Math vids but I changed my mind now lol

I would probably do Physics videos, explaining concepts of Physics in fun way. Also I have noticed that many students have misconceptions about certain concepts ex. Newton's third law, conservation of momentum, propagation of EM waves, few concepts of QM (but then who understands QM?) Lol. I'd try to clear those.

• You just gained a subscriber. loool

I do have my film work on YouTube but I never show it to people I know hahaha. It makes me too nervous.
    But I don't know what I'd make videos about if I were in them. I have all the software and technology to do it… but no ideas hahah

• Me crying over origami figures and practicing origami related witchcraft 😭

• Me ranting about dumb shit

• about architecture and art
    might even travel and do a vid about each place I go to too with a group of friends and workshops

• I've always kinda wanted to do a series where I make every fucking delicious thing we see in video games/anime/movies/whatever.

• music, baking, travel, or all

• i'd talk about how to sell your clothes online, and how to successfully win scholarships for college.

• Maybe do like a Jenna marbles thing, rant and document the ridiculousness of the Thais.

• Sounds pretty awesome dude! Lol Tbh I suck at math. Um I don't know maybe dog training or something with animals. Ngl my dog is super smart and he knows how to do a lot of tricks.

• adventures
    the posh life

• I would probably sing in the videos and talk about life.

• I'd do makeup and hair as well as jokez. Anyways, are you fearlessbanana?

• I'd talk about my tattoos

• Tattoos
    Shoes
    Nature

• It would be about my covers
    Pop and rap (white girl rap😅)

• Fashion
    BDSM

What Guys Said 17

• I'd say it would be a gameplay channel. Mostly RPGs.

• Maybe gaming or just ranting about random things.

Although, reviewing products and doing unboxing videos seems kinda fun too. 🤔

• I'd talk about medicine and shit

• Ahh.. You're back..
    I'd make a channel about nerd hobbies like comic books, video games, shows and movies based off of comic books and video games, etc.

• i would do an anti political correctness thing and present alternate perspectives to things in society and challenge the mainstream. if people get pissed off about this i would just laugh at them.

• Apologetics, observations of pop culture, and occasional comedy.

• It would probably be about the Roman Empire and how the men back then aren't the emasculated sissified faggots they are bow

• Whatever you choose, chose something that doesn't make you feel tired of doing it. Some topic you enjoy.

Be consistent and results are likely to appear.

• I once mentioned it in a conversation on here before, but seems that people are so fickle anymore they just stopped talking to me. Sucks but true

• whack my cock out get naked and start dancing

• games for sure

• The ultimate truth.

• I'd make mine about food so I can be a fatass with a purpose and an excuse.

• Something like God TV.

• ANCIENT HISTORY
    and GOD

• yes, i have one on football, and for my work.

• Sports and discussions on what's going on in life, like breaking news, the economy, stuff like that.