Anybody into 80's music?

Honestly, I am sometimes obsessed with 80s music. I love Foreigner, Journey, Boston I really just can't get enough.
Who here also loves it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love 80's music since I grew up listening to it. Back then, it was real music because the artists had to get by on actual talent instead of relying on auto tone and all the other crap they use to produce music nowadays. I hardly listen to the crap on the radio anymore because it's an assault on my eardrums. Almost all of the artists out there sound manufactured and fake.

I agree. Like put a ring on it by Beyonce is literally just her voice over drum machines.

Most Helpful Girl

• I listen to a lot of old fashion music. For some reason I like them. 😅

What Guys Said 17

• 80's music is really cool, I like a lot of it but it just isn't my favourite type. Like I'll listen to it now and then but for some reason I just can't get into it which is sad because a lot of the artists back then were great and it sucks I can't appreciate them like a lot of other people do.

Everyone has their own tastes. Like the 60s music I'm not really into but I will agree some of it was great

• I do although I am more into the New Wave of that era... mostly English bands... It was "The 2nd British Invasion".

Foreigner I believe was British

Haha thanks. My dad I'm pretty sure has it on vinyl too

• I love 80s music ❤️
    Journey rocks 😊

• Heck yeah.
    Techno and synthesizers are awesome
    You like 80's music check out DEVO they're one of my all time favorite bands , I guarantee you won't be disappointed with them

• Yep
    I like it
    It's cool 😎

• I like a lot of 80's music. Their style though, is revolting.

• There are a few guys on here into it - Keep an eye on the "Entertainment & Arts" topic then you will see their questions and takes pop up

• Me. Im also into 80s music

• I like it but I'm more into 70s rock music.

• Yeah, I was a kid back when it was new, so i still listen to it.

That is so cool. My parents are the same way

Explore some of the lesser listened to stuff as well. A great example is 1980's Ministry. While they became known for industrial metal, in the 80's they were total synth pop and very catchy.

• Old is gold I like it

• Yes I like it too

• I'm obsessed with it, mostly 80s rock but I also love Michael Jackson and Blondie and stuff like that. Actually wearing my Foreigner shirt that I got at the Foreigner concert I went to over the summer.

• yeap, exactly my era...

• Hi Corvette Girl 😊
    It's me ☺️

• Great 1980's Sorcery, Run-DMC, Death Angel, Hell Hammer, NWA Public Enemy, The Dead Kennedys, Celtic Frost, George Clinton, Bootsy"s Collins, The Brides of Funkenstein, Napalm Death, Metalica, AnthraxGrand Master Flash and the Furious Five, The Bags, The CroMags, The Pointer Sisters, Stargard, Boogie Down Productions, Ministry, The Bad Brains,24/7 Spies and X-Clan.

• Ask Klautus lol

What Girls Said 3

• I love 80's music!

• I. LOVE. 80s!!! Literally my FAVORITE music EVER. You've just pulled my nerd trigger. I LOVE journey, Bon Jovi, Foreigner, Genesis, Micheal Jackson, Whitney Houston, Cindy Laupor, The Police, Prince, Some AC/DC, some Guns n Roses, I love Def Leppard, Aerosmith, oh my god I could go on for daaaaays. Now I wanna listen to it! 😂

Hahahaha if you're a nerd I am too! lol.
      I was just looking at music on my iPod and found a foreigner song I loved! I was like wtf? How could I forget about this song?
      I've been listening to the oldies for about 2 days now lol

Lol! That happens to me too! I have so many favorite songs that I'll often forget about some of them but then I come across them and I die and go to "heaven" LOL If there were a heaven, there will be 80s music clubs and a theater that plays only 80s music and all of my favorite 80s artists that passed away will be waiting for me with outstretched arms. Lol!

Hahahaha totally agree!

• I love it all!