Are you emotionally stable or not?

Can you control your anger and other emotions? Why or why not? Explain?

2|0
16|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Being Master, having Gotten this Far thus far, I would Like to Consider Myself... Stable and Able.
    Good luck and Great question, @hotstuffSRD xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I can. I've been told that I'm very calm. And collected when I need to be. My job requires it. It's a good quality to have. Hot messes are nice.. I guess. But after a while the drama gets old.

0|2
    0|0
  • I cannot control my emotions. Ever.
    www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/no/754.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • No, i dont think i am :'( i still learn and analyze my own emotions. But i am not a very unstable woman too. Not the girl who can throw things or yell and scream and shout with dirty words. Just can be sensitive, offended and sarcastic

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not emotionally stable at all. I'm a very emotional person and it's hard for me to control it. Even though I'm good at hiding it.

0|1
    0|0
  • lmfao who knows

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty good at controlling my emotions but when I lose them ie: get really angry or upset my nose starts bleeding so I have to maintain control to avoid a bloody nose :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course I'm not. Sometimes I am, but other times I'm a complete mess and cannot function.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even know right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I'm a roller coaster
    Bcs I'm 16 ofc

0|1
    0|0
  • For the most part, yes. All women are a bit crazy though.

0|1
    0|0
  • what do you think? lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I can.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not.
    I have a hard time dealing with emotions. I used to cut in order to deal with emotions. Then i started hitting my self. Now i use a rubber band around my wrist most times.

0|1
    0|0
  • No my emotions have always been the one thing I have the least control over and I say this with a huge amount of embarrassment!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think I am fairly good at controlling my emotions - I suppose it is just better for me to control them - I get really bad headaches if I lose my temper

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. When you're a tall, deep voiced, muscular guy, that's a wrestling champion you're use to people with Napoleon complexes talking out of their ass and trying to pick fights. Live that for 20+ years and every time some jackass starts raging you get use to being really calm and laughing at them to their face and telling them that they aren't going to do anything because they're too much of a coward and then they run away while making a scene about how lucky you are this time. Little guys. :p

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm stable enough lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am, very stable

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, unless i play leauge an completely lose my shit

0|1
    0|0
  • im the worst person when im angry, i hate my anger.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely. I am about as level-headed as it gets

0|1
    0|0