What makes you angry?

Things or people or habit etc. Explain why?

Most Helpful Girl

• People who think it's funny or okay to mistreat animals. I just want to ugh!!!😐 slap them.

I support you 💁
      But you better punch 'em

Haha I am! I'm not scared to stand up for what I believe in.. thanks😊

Pleasure is all mine 😊

What Girls Said 17

• Loud music playing outside by neighbors. That's what your damn house is for. Play it in there, not for all the neighborhood to hear.

• Traffic. Cue my road rage, haha.

• When I can't succeed at what I'm trying to perfect makes me so frustrated... also when you thought they were someone you were close to but really they were using you. And calling you a bitch behind your back like really?

• Being lied to, specifically when you have told the person how much you abhor lies and would rather be slapped with the truth than kissed with a thorn.

• Omg people who walk slow in front of me. Like move bitch get outa DA way

• people who bitch about you behind your back

• People that act completely different (and in all the wrong ways) once their friends are around.

• Other people's stupidity

• People ignoring me like I'm not worth listening to.

• I don't really know
    At my age I can't specify. I only know hormones get me into trouble sometimes

• Little issues that should not be effecting my life so much.

• Anything really, literally I get angry at the slightest thing and I flip

• When people stick their noses in my business and when someone is trying to tell me what to do.

• if guys play you

• bad drivers. it makes me homicidal.

• when nobody in my life ever wants to help me out when i most need it yet they talk shit...

im desperate please help!

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2126949-help-please-can-someone-please-help-me-with-my-homework-i-have

• Injustice and stupidity.

What Guys Said 14

• Seeing kind thoughtful people getting pushed around by bullies makes me wanna go all Honey Badger on bullies.

• Bad drivers. Annoying questions. People bothering me about the same stuff over and over and over again.

• People who tailgate. I understand in tight traffic and you have to get over and you merge lanes a little close and then back off. That's okay. It's the people who get 4 inches off your bumper no matter what. You could be the only two cars on the road, and they would be right on your bumper. Conniption fit in 3, 2, 1...

• The ones who you tell them not to do something cuz they'll get hurt, and then they still do it and come crying to me "Why did this happeeeeeeeen, I can't do this anymore"

• Other people being rude

• People who go "Mmm so yummy!" when eating, fucking hate that shit. People who think they're big shit and own the world, they can fuck off.

• Lying.

• laggy internet and failing software.

• people, unexpected plans.

• Misandry, racism, any kind of bigotry and animal cruelty😡.

• Talkative women.. ;D

• Weird showing off... makes me cringe so hard inside

• Politics makes me angry.

• Lies which is spoken to my face.