What movie scared you the most and why?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen many many horror movies and the only one that gave me the creeps was Pet Sematary. I saw the movie when I was probably 4 and what creeped me out was the flashback scene of the mom (Rachel) as a child with her teenage sister (Zelda) who is dying of spinal meningitis. The scene was filmed in such a creepy and depressing way.

What Guys Said 4

• The "Exorcist" - I saw it when I was quite young and it scared the crap out of me

• Wall Street

• Alien and Predator.

• Freddy vs. Jason, I had nightmares about Freddy and I thought was dead the day of my nightmare in which I was 8 years old.

What Girls Said 6

• Any of the Saw movies. All of them are just disturbing lol
    And the movie Funny Games. Pretty much my biggest fear. Stranger at the door (I never answer the door anymore LOL) and takes the entire family hostage and kills them all.

• I don't remember ever any movie scaring me.

• The one I am watching as I type this..

Stephen King's It

• The Exorcist- the original

😱

Oh yeah, that movie seriously traumatized me. I saw it for the first time when I was 4 and then again when I was 7 or 8. I can watch a lot of horror movies, but this one messed me up!

• Not really afraid of scary movies... maybe just the jumpscares but that's it.

• The others. Completely took me by surprise.