Tim Tebow is back? But not with his slow weird throwing motion?

Tim Tebow is back!? But not with his slow weird throwing motion?

Well if you haven't heard already Tim Tebow is back in the world of sports news but it's not for his known spread offense type quarterback style but for baseball? He really hasn't been with a NFL team since like 2013 but apparently the Mets have signed them... jury is still out if the Mets will ever make a good decision or not... but he hit a homerun yesterday at his fjrst at bat pitch. He did play baseball many years ago. His junior year at high school which coincidentally I also played baseball my junior year which compared to was only a few years ago rather than +10 years ago (he's 29). So whats your thoughts on this? Will he fail at yet another sport? Or will he just be good enough for the Mets?

@Beerfarts interested to hear your thoughts

• Another Bust?Tim Tebow is back!? But not with his slow weird throwing motion?
  • Just good for the MetsTim Tebow is back!? But not with his slow weird throwing motion?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• He actually hit his first home run today with the minor league team. Haha.

Anyway, he was a talented baseball player in high school, but those years are far behind him. He's still relatively young and he does have some remaining baseball talent left, but from what I've heard, that talent isn't good enough to make a major league roster, whether it be with the Mets or anyone else.

We're leading the wild card race right now and we don't need someone like him spoiling our chances. Lol.

Very far behind him. But who knows his definitely in great shape. I don't know if he'll make the majors or not we will see next year. Doubt if he's he even decent they'll bring him up at all.

Haha sorry for tagging ya twice. It didn't work the first time. Must if been a Gag error

@redeyemindtricks yup he played for the Sox double A team I think.

Yes, he did, and he was actually worse than Tebow. As soon as the ball was hit, he would take two 2-3 steps in the wrong direction to field the ball and in baseball, those 2-3 steps makes all the difference on whether you catch the ball or not.

Needless to day, he didn't catch many balls. Lol.

I think he's slightly better at basketball to be honest :p

What Girls Said 10

• It's good for the mets.
    www.google.com/.../?client=safari

• Yayyyy bae is back lol. A lot of athlete's have played more than one sport in history professionally, no biggie.

Well I wouldn't consider him much of a professional he wasn't that good 😝 He could of been a great TE if he just gave up the QB dream. His throw sucked lol 2 seconds slower than the average NFL QB.

@akadatank44 ...πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŠhaterπŸ–•

• Well baseball can have him, baseball sucks. Like, it's so dumb. You shouldn't be able to have a beer gut and play professional sports. Like, baseball players aren't even athletic.

Lol are you serious? Not all baseball's are fat 😂 yes some of them, designated hitters, which only the AL teams have. Have you seen Ryan Braun? Anyone on the Oakland Athletics? Lol

• I don't know who he is 😂

Lies!!! He played for Denver!!!

@akadatank44 sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not a sports fan by any means. :3

He played for Denver? Now that's cool! ;) (To be fair I never gave sports a chance so I might watch sometime :) )

Its funny I'm chewing gum and blowing bubbles atm 😜 haha

Ahh I see 😝

• And the question is?

• Yea heard about this
    But never saw him playing

• Lmfao that's crazy. I'm guna keep an eye out for him. I had no idea

• I knew about this Lmao I'm really curious if he has the talent for baseball though.

• Tim who?
    😂😂

• Baseball is pathetic. So dk, dc.

Why would you say it's pathetic? I mean I get it it's boring to watch on TV. But its fun to play and the saying goes "As American as apple pie and baseball!"

It's a sport for fat people.

Lmao come again?😂 how do you figure?

What Guys Said 4

• He's a hell of an athlete, but I don't think he's talented enough in any one sport to make it in the big leagues. He couldn't make it at football, I don't think baseball will be any different. And he's getting pretty old to start fresh in the sports world.

He coukd make it at football but he only wanted to be a QB and he had many other offers for other positions but he turned them down. Honestly I could see him as a good TE.

• He was so hyped up in the NFL.. Let's see if he does better in baseball.

• Tim... who?

• this douche should be a tight end or something. he's fucking huge.