Why doesn't anyone like Taylor Swift anymore?

• Because we now know her daddy bought her career (owns 3% of her record label).
  • Because we now know ALL of her backstory was a lie -and a complete opposite was the truth.
  • Because I can't relate to a truly mean person.
  • Because I can't relate to one of those popular kids in high-school like she was.
  • Because we now know she's a huge liar and a complete fraud (wannabe master manipulator).
  • All of the above.
  • I still love Taylor Swift and believe her, not the facts.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's the biggest hypocrite. Just another no talent hack famous for fooling around... and writing songs about it. A gentleman never kisses and tells; neither does a lady. I seem to be a dying breed...

Most Helpful Girl

• Because people are realizing that she's mediocre as hell and has no talent. That's why.

What Guys Said 27

• I always got bad vibes from her, even back in the days of "Teardrops On My Guitar" when she had that America's-Sweetheart reputation going on haha, so I dunno why it's taken everyone so long to realize that she's no angel. xD

HOWEVER, I will say that I quite respected her music for what it was, back when she was country. Because of the subject material, I couldn't get as much out of her country music as female fans could -- of course -- but I respected that she was good with melodies, wrote lyrics that spoke to how teens and early 20-somethings felt when infatuated, had its niche in mainstream popular music, and was better than a lot of the trashy stuff on the mainstream airwaves and store shelves at that time.

She lost me when she went full pop. xD She's just not very good at it, and there are lots of other pop singers who do full pop better than she does. So she doesn't really have much going for her anymore, to me.

• I mean, I never liked her music much, just not a genre I really enjoy as a whole. So once we're there, being a celebrity, it becomes a "hot or not", and this one never really did it for me. I think it's kind of funny that she cultivates a pretty wholesome image and then tears through dick like its going out of style, haha, not that I have a problem with that, it just makes me chuckle. I know she's kind of a serial dater, and I don't want to assume she's the problem, but after Boyfriend #18 in three years, I start to wonder if she's just a little loopy or tough to deal with. Maybe she's great and just picks terrible men, I don't know, I get all my Taylor Swift news off magazine covers while I'm in line at the supermarket, haha. I felt bad for her when she was still a kid, when Kanye ran up on her at that award show, that was a douchebag move on his part. Overall, I'm just pretty indifferent to her, she's just one of the 15-20 overexposed celebrities they rotate beating us over the head with.

• I don't know a whole lot about her - She just strikes me as being a member of the whole current poppy generation.

• Well you can rest assured... because my ex girlfriend certainly still does!! Worships her.

• She lies too much.

• 15 mins of fame is up if that's true what you say? People get bored and move on to the next "big" thing. I never cared for her much in the first place. Never understood her popularity.

• i never liked her before

• Who is taylor swift again? i didn't even know she was a thing lol. Of course i am not in to Country, or that sorry excuse for music we call POP.

• I don't really like nor dislike her because I'm not a fan of hers. Did here one of her songs being played on SuperNatural. Think it was from an episode in Season 10 or something, don't exactly remember.

• Is all of that stuff you listed true? She was a complete fraud?

• I didn't know she was still around.

• Because she's not the innocent country sweetheart that she started out (allegedly pretending) to be. Now she's a techno-pop diva.

• Her latest song out right now sounds so "Disney princess" and it's like "wait, how old are you now?"

Never liked her, but man it baffles me how so many people do... 'music's lame.

• "anymore"? :D

• Tswift is bae 😍 lmao 3% is nothing 😂😂😂 you can't even make any business decisions with owning 3% of a business.

• I liked her when she first came out, even if she was a bit annoying. But she was a good artist.
    Them she switched to pop and she seemed to have lost what she started out with. I lost interest with her after that because her image changed drastically and not in a good way.
    Then she gets a boyfriend and then dumps him after a few months, then after a month she is with another guy. This is another reason I don't like her as much.

• I never have followed her and I'm not into her music. I only liked her for her looks because she's my body type and that hasn't changed

• I'm really uninformed when it comes to celebrity nonsense but from what I know.

She portrayed herself as some sweet girl but turned out to be a complete bitch.

• I just think she is a shitty musician

• I never liked her or her music, she's extremely tall and should play in the NBA not make music so I don't find her attractive either. She's lucky brother kanye took the mic out of her hand

• I don't really care about her as a person whatsoever. Her music isn't bad though so she's good in my book.

• Its because its almost like she uses men to write songs.

• I never liked her in the 1st place...

• I guess Swift is a mist now😁

• Me no conversate with the snakes.

• i didn't particularly like her to begin with...

What Girls Said 12

• Just seems too fake

• I hate her cuz she had a feud with the best rapper currently in the game and she's so much worse then him

• All of the above :)

• I stopped listening to pop
    so whaddaI miss?
    But I do know that she seems too sensitive when it comes to joking about her songs...

• I don't care what people say, I love Taylor Swift, and I have done for years, since I heard her song "Mary's Song (Oh my, my, my). When I read the reports about her when she's dating someone or she's broke up with someone, it's makes me so mad!!!

Why can't the media and other people focus on the GOOD that she's done; like all her work for so many different charities? There's so many good deeds that she's done, but others are just choosing to ignore it and focus on who she is or isn't dating.

Also, she writes around 40-50+ songs for ONE album, so some of the songs that she includes on any new albums are songs that she wrote years ago and decided to revisit them, to see if they would work on. Not every song she writes is about guys she's dated!

• I never liked her to begin with, but probably because we're all tired of hearing about her and her multiple failed relationships, especially since most of the failures tend to be her fault. She plays games with guys and it's annoying.

• Damn someone's bitter lol

• Lol I love your questions

• Sounds like a lot of people have a hate on for Taylor Swift.

• Wait, what actually happened? What are all these facts about her? Kindly enlighten me.

• Never liked her

• She's just annoying. I don't hate her.