Do you follow any TV shows currently?

By following I mean watch on a regular basis and are caught up on most episodes. Such as: Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Supernatural etc... I admit the one I am caught up on the most Idont know if it counts because it's a cartoon is Star vs The Forces of Evil. I just really like the story and progression of characters

Most Helpful Girl

• I always watch the bachelor and bachelorette and bachelor in paradise. They're not on right now, they're coming back in a few months though. And same with pretty little liars and young and hungry.

What Girls Said 20

• Yes :) I'm currently 4 seasons into Mad Men. I'm enjoying it, you love and hate characters and the plot is interesting. You have your favorites, the people you hate, the ones you don't understand, and you cringe and laugh and feel serious. I've gotten make up inspiration from it :) It's a solid show.

I'm also slowing catching up on the Walking Dead. It's a little sad so far, but I like it.

I'm going to catch up on AHS when it streams.

And my boyfriend and I watch GoT, I've read all the books, but the show is like a nerd's best dream :) Seeing Drogon and Dany and Tyrion and even Jaime, all done so well. :)

• The Big Bang Theory. Last Man Standing when the season starts. That's pretty much it for current shows, otherwise I mostly have the TV on for background noise.

I am getting caught up on some of the older shows, though. We have two substations (the 13.2, 17.4, etc. that came about with the digital changeover) around here that airs old shows. The shows on Me-TV were before my time so they're new to me and the shows on Antenna TV I have vague memories of watching (such as bits and pieces of Newhart, and I was obsessed with the theme song as a kid) but I was too young to really remember.

So if you count shows that had their series finale years ago I'm also following Newhart, The Bob Newhart Show (his 80s show on Antenna and his 70s show on Me-TV), The Donna Reed show, Hogan's Heroes, Welcome Back Kotter, and the original Odd Couple (which truly is better than the remake, as I couldn't even get through the first episode of the new series).

I did watch the whole Andy Griffith series on Netflix. Hogans Heroes was pretty funny considering only being a few years after WW2. Fun fact: One of the cast members on Newhart was the voice of Stu Pickles on Rugrats

Only a few years? Hogan's Heroes came out a good 26 years after WWII, although some of the Germans on the series were Jewish actors who fled Germany, several of them actually spending time in concentration camps. The actor who played Klink said he'd only take the part if it was always written so that the Germans never got the better of Hogan.

I grew up watching Andy Griffith reruns. During summer vacation I made it a point to be back in the house by 12:30 and again by 4:30 to watch two episodes per day on two different channels. For me the series ended when Don Knotts left. To this day I will not watch a post-Barney episode of The Andy Griffith Show. It's not that his departure upset me. I just didn't find the post-Barny ones funny or even entertaining. They seemed to drag on, especially when Opie got older.

Didn't know about the Newhart-Rugrats link.

I live in NC but grew up in Tennessee so Andy Griffith was pretty much on all the time. Plus it was talked about a lot especially one of my teachers in middle school was obsessed with the show.

• Greys anatomy just because it's really interesting atm

• 😱😱 scream queens 😱😱

I have actually never seen it. Is it like AHS?

Soi its kinda like a parody

yea 😊 it has its own story (s1) about a serial killer loose on campus but it's soo bizarre

• Scream Queens
    I also need to watch AHS.
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...smZgfi1t04x43o1_250.gif

• I like Jane the Virgin. It's pretty funny.
    But other than that, I just watch Always Sunny on netflix.

• Eh I watch the Grimm sometimes but I almost never watch TV

• New Girl!!! New great shows are Pitch and Designated survivor.

Old shows I can always rewatch the Office (US) and Veronica Mars... oh and Psych!!!

Oh and I loosely follow Baby Daddy.

caught up on (but looking forward to) - Sense 8.
      will probably look into- Orange is the New Black.
      loved btu haven't heard anything about - Dark Matter & Drama World.

I've seen episodes offf and on of Orange is the New Black... didn't watch season 3 except for the last episode. 4th season was boss but on the fence about the next season.

• Game of thrones and supernatural.

• Nope

• The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, OITNB, Stranger Things.. blaaah can't think of anymore.

• Just Greys Anatomy at the moment

• Sherlock!

• The X Factor, Rob & Chyna, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and sometimes Impractical Jokers

• I'm watching greys anatomy... again lol

• Grimm
    The Flash
    I had Loved Constantine, but it got cancelled

• Well I don't have cable but I am getting caught up on Netflix if that counts?

• Nope dont really watch tv

• Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Supernatural. Waiting for Sherlock!

• Nope Not Really I Listen To The Radio More.

What Guys Said 19

• I'm usually like 5 years behind on shows, haha. I actually prefer that nowadays though, I'd rather have the whole series available to watch consecutively. I didn't get into Game Of Thrones until like Season 4, and I liked watching it all until I hit that wall when I caught up, and now it's like "ok... the story is on pause for like a year."😐 Lately I've been watching 30 Rock, I had never really gotten into it before. Funny show👍

The Office (US) and Psych are both great funny shows. they are both done and on Netflix in their entireity.

• It's always sunny in Philadelphia
    The Big Bang Theory
    Modern Family
    New Girl
    The Walking Dead
    Vikings
    Black Sails
    Game of Thrones
    Homeland
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine
    South Park
    Daredevil
    Silicon Valley
    American Horror Story (I'm about to finish season 3 though)

Some of this shows are on break, so not currently airing, but I'm all caught up with them.

• currently airing shows i'm into

it's always sunny, gotham, GOT, sherlock, ripper street, vikings, louie, and veep

• SUPERNATURAL From the very first season and anticipating Season 12 which will be aired within little over 2 weeks. I always try to focus on one show at a time. Prior to SuperNatural I was mainly watching 24.

Looking forward to watch Ash vs. The Evil Dead, and probably Daredevil, only because The Punisher is in it, but I haven't had the time to lately, will have to catch up on them. Been trying to find similar shows that have similar science fiction themes or horror themes and ideally mixed with comedy and action because I know I'm into those genres.

• Yes, lots of tv shows: Stranger Things, The Big Bang Theory, Grimm, Game of Thrones, The Flash, The Walking Dead, Arrow, American Horror Story, Dark Matter, Supernatural, The Strain, Fear The Walking Dead, Outlander, Stitchers etc.

Stranger Things was really really good!! I loved Dark Matter but haven't heard anything more abotu it.

@flypaper I'm currently watching season 2 of Dark Matter, it's really interesting :D

• I don't watch many shows religiously anymore just because they don't hold my attention much. The following are the exceptions : Criminal Minds, Grimm, Once Upon A Time, South Park.

• Not really. I might get to Season 3 of The Blacklist at some point on Netflix, and I keep meaning to watch the reboot of X-Files (despite my reservations), but that's about it.

• I watch Walking Dead, but only because I've invested too much time to quit.

Also. Fargo is AMAZING and everyone should watch it.

Same. Last season of TWD made me so mad

@starliteyes If they don't reveal in this first episode who got bashed by Lucy, I'm done. lol

If they don't I legit think I might "Lucille" my TV. Also, if someone like Eugene gets it.. Ima be pissed.

• Tosh.0, South Park, and Archer

Some UFC fight nights, and that is all that I watch.

I only watch Star Trek on Netflix from time to time.

• Supernatural, Z Nation, Lucifer, and RWBY

• I have been watching suits and ray donavan. Waiting for the new season.

• I watch Frasier show over and over again i like classic comedy

• Being 13 i watch weird shows like i watch a lot of scooby doo like the OG show were the graphics were bad and the sound effects were cringey i also binge watch gravity falls

I binged on girlfriend too. I tried watching a few Steven Universe episodes but didn't find it to be my cup of tea

• Game of thrones
    Walking dead
    Flash
    Arrow
    Survivor

• My current US shows are Game Of Thrones, Orange Is The New Black, The 100 and Suits.

• The x files

• The only one I watch on actual TV and not Netflix is Gotham. And it's amazing.

I used to watch 24 all the time

• Yea alllll kiiiinds

Walking dead season 6 right now
    Restarted prison break
    Suits season 6 just ended
    Survivor
    Big brother
    Wanna see lost again but maybe later

• Can't wait for the next season of Billions..