Anime Addicts & Lovers! Care to share your knowledge?

Who is your favorite anime character? From which anime? And why?
Also, include a few sentences identifying noticeable aspects about yourself/things that define you from others like you. What makes you UNIQUE.

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite would probably be Spike from Cowboy Bebop as to why I like him well he's like the most smooth and coolest character in anime.

https://youtu.be/g_MsszLruro

As to what makes me unique? well a lot of things I guess, I'm a old fashion guy but a jack of all trades. I'm a painter a poet, writer, martial artist, bodybuilder, personal trainer, yet I smoke cigars and pipe tobacco am pretty funny, I love classical music and classic pop aka Frank Sinatra, am obsessed with the noir era/genre I love history and science and I practice and follow ancient rituals and practiced, codes among other things, there aren't that many people with my varied skillet, hobbies or enjoyments. I also have a very, very relaxing feel about me, people just feel oddly comfortable around me or when they talk to me and can feel they can open up.

I also have one of the rarest personality/thinking types in the world making up less then 1% of the worlds population.

What Guys Said 9

• I suppose Naruto is my favourite - it's the anime that I have been watching the longest and yesterday I saw the final battle btween him and Sasuke.

What makes me unique? Well I dunno - I guess I don't put much of an emphasis on whether I stand out or not - if someone doesn't like me, it's not within me to give a crawling fuck about them or their opinion.

• Thats too hard of a question ಠ_ಠ I like a lot of different characters for different reason but my number 1 has to be Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion. My reason is that he isn't your average anime hero. he's just... pathetic really, but thats what makes me love him, he is the perfect example of what a normal 14 yr old would be in that situation and it makes me think about how most animes give you a hero thats powerful, good looking, and confident, whereas shinji is just a whiny, weak, kinda creepy kid.
    What makes me Unique? I'm not sure actually.

• My favorite character (and my profile pic) is Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Why? He is literally ME lol. Of all of the animes I've watched, I've never found a character more similar to me than Ed. He even LOOKS like me. We are both short with blonde hair that we where in ponytails and braids. We share the same sarcastic personality, and comical angry remarks.

The only difference between me and Ed is our stance on milk. He hates it, I love it.

• Male - Oreki Houtarou from Hyouka, cause i see a lot of things in common with his personality and mine
    Female - Sawako Kuronuma, she so sweet and good-hearted

About me?: i'm mostly a logical person, i always put first logic to mandate feelings, i struggled a lot since being a kid to understand people reaction to the point i was called a robot and emotionless, when the case was that i had feelings just that i didn't know how to show it, but with time i learned.

• Not really an anime fan but I love Western Animation. There is one anime influenced series I do love and its called Star vs The Forces of Evil

• Guts From Berserk Series because Just straight up badass and never give up.
    Unique? I really have no idea, I'm genius?

I'm honored to be receiving part of your wisdom >//<!

• I like Itachi from Naruto and then Levi and Mikassa from attack on titan.

• Kenshin is my favorite anime character. he's from samuria x / ruroni kenshin
    I just love how he went from being the most notorious killer in that world to being a guy who refuses to kill because he watched his wife die... or he killed her... idr lol

Haha! I know how you feel >.< that's what I thought watching it too...

• Yusuke Urameshi or either inuyasha they just have very relatable attitudes and traits

How so, how so~?
      Do tell me more!

Ok both of them seem to have the world sucks and nobody likes me attitudes like when yusuke died he even mentioned that one would be sad to see him go, also inuyasha has major trust issues he also feels that no one cares for him truly giving him a reason to act out.

Very admirable. Not many people see with that angle. Haha, cute!

What Girls Said 1

• Gintoki from Gintama!! He is hilarious and most of the stuff he comes up with is doesn't make sense but that's why his my favourite anime character. Not only that but he can be mature and serious but at the same time silly and childish. Once you see him you'd think he was a serious character..
    What makes me unique? Probably that I am literally a real Gemini; I can be calm, sweet and friendly but in seconds can become aggressive, loud and wild. My behaviour and moods are like a light switch lol