Star Wars fans, do you want Rey and Finn to be a couple?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• On the one hand I am a romantic so I am down for a love story! On the other hand I know these days everything is criticized and maybe it would be good for the woman character to just be strong on her own without him ending up being her romantic interest. Still I love love stories so I'm for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• He was selected as the actor because he is black, the diretor said so. It takes me right out of the movie as I am watching a political statement vs a Star Wars movie. I won't watch as it is about today's politics and not a story from the Star Wars universe.

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 4

• No
    It would be nice to watch a movie with no love dramas

• Pleaaase don't let this become a romance movie🙏

• I didn't really think they had chemistry.

• I think it is a cute concept. But let it unfold slowly.

What Guys Said 20

• I don't much care either way.

If it feels natural and organic, fine. If it feels like it's merely pandering to SJW ideals then that's fucking annoying.

It's bad enough that she's already capable of flying the Millennium Falcon and use the force at high levels without any real experience or training on it.

Remember Jedis aren't supposed to be involved in romance. That was one of Anakin's mistakes. Luke never got involved romance, and commit the same mistake as his father, though he was tempted to have power by the Emperor. And the point of Rey is watching her become a fully realized Jedi warrior.

From a plot point of view, I think it's not going to happen anyways.

@legs_n_sheets I'll fully admit I am no expert on Star Wars lore, but I don't see logically why Jedis aren't supposed to have a partner. That would be a major deterring factor.

It certainly seems like being able to control the force is passed on through normal hereditary means. Could be wrong I guess.

It felt more to me like the reason Luke didn't get involved with any women is because the only one he really interacted with (that he developed at least a crush on) was his own sister. It comes off as more of a writing/plot thing.

I actually have a feeling they could push this whole thing into the relationship direction with these new movies. Female characters that are primarily designed for role models for little girls are rarely left single. Not impossible, just seems unlikely.

Eh, you have a point. It makes sense it all could have started as a writing thing, but then Lucas ran with it in the shitty prequels.

I prefer they don't, but yeah now I think it may happen after what you mentioned. I didn't even wanted Disney to do the Han Solo prequel, but it's going to happen anyways now.

• I don't. Luke Skywalker never had a couple, and I don't want Rey to have a couple either. They should hook up Finn with someone else, as they did with Han Solo.

I'd actually be more interested in seeing Finn's and Poe bromance ongoing. They need to get Poe more involved, I think.

• I would enjoy Star Wars less if they ended up together. I think it's one of those situations where strong friendship would go down better than "oh look, they're together- I wasn't expecting that"
    Basically, I say no because it's the most predictable thing ever, and I hope they can do better than that :/

• I love the responses on here,
    Its like some people don't seem to realize that its the 21st century and interracial relationships are okay.

• I don't care. Episode 7 was dumbed down and infantalised with a bunch of subpar actors. For me Star Wars ended with episode 6.

• That would fulfil the wet dreams of every liberal retard social justice warrior and of course the feminists. A black guy former slave of the first order and the dynamic independent feminist. How romantic.

• To me I don't know why they decided to include a black dude. It felt really forced and ill be honest, the entire movie sucked. When samule L jackson was a jedi that was good. This movie sucked flat out

• No, she needs to concentrate in her path of becoming a true Jedi.

• Finn X Poe

• Episode VII doesn't count as a Star Wars movie. Try again.

• Fuck that: Poe and Finn is what I am shipping.

• No because I don't see the story benefiting from that relationship

• Nah, don't watch star wars for relationships.

• No. Rey is fine without another romantic subplot.

• I thoguht finn was gay with po
    Im not even joking i thought that was a real thing

• That's a no, Cucky.

• Yes.

• careful now. you dont want to trigger the supremacists..

• Finn is ugly as fuck even by black people standards. Rey deserves a pretty hot guy to be her boyfriend.

media4.popsugar-assets.com/.../...5a6c89_Theo1.gif

• no, but i think they should have a gay escapade with a transgendered feminist

obviously i dont want this to happen, just want to see how many people i could trigger. the people on this site, man...