Can anyone draw in this style for me?

Can anyone draw in this style for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can draw like that, but no I'm not interested in being an illustrator. You're not likely to find anyone to work that cheap anyway. If you want to find an illustrator, first figure out how many pieces of artwork you need so that you can get a realistic estimate per piece with a certain amount of revisions on style/colors. You stating that you want an entire chapter for a price is going to get you nowhere. No one can blindly understand how many pictures you want drawn per chapter.

It'll be in black and white, with about 5 to 7 pages each chapter. 200 dollars for drawing. That's 200 dollars that you didn't have, just for drawing.

$200 isn't that much money and for many artists it takes time to draw. If you want an illustrator to spend their time, they will expect to be compensated fairly just like any other profession.

Just to give you an example. Rock bottom logo design with about 4 concepts and two revisions in the web design world will run you around $300... It takes a hell of a lot more time to put together one decent piece of art than to throw together a few logo designs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask an artist

I'm hoping to find one on here.

What Guys Said 3

• 0|0
  • Anime... ftw

Can you draw like that? Because I'm looking for someone to draw a story into a comic for me. 200 dollars a chapter.

• I can

Really? Because I'm looking for someone to draw a story into a comic for me. 200 dollars a chapter.

I can't do it. My drawing days are over. Haven't drawn in 10 years since... the incident

What Girls Said 0