This is hot as hell. Guys/Girls, what would you do if you walked in your and you saw your boyfriend or guy friend doing this?

What sport is this? If I knew that guys did this to each other I would be there watching this all the time This is hot as hell. Guys/Girls, what would you do if you walked in your and you saw your boyfriend or guy friend doing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but if they were naked in that situation they're faggots.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks like Brazilian jujitsu or judo. I used to do judo, I preferred the throwing to the grappling.

What Guys Said 10

• I could see lots of girls liking it.

• Judo I think, wouldn't call it hot though 😂

• Watch MMA if you like this🙂. I wouldn't say anything if I saw my friends doing this, they are just practicing their grappling skills.

• Is the central guy in center pic is superman

• Jiu Jistu

• Brizillian jiu jitsu i did it for about a year maybe a little more and was a blue belt but then i broke my leg & ankle and had to stop :(

• This is Brazilian jiu jitsu. I actually do this multiple times a week. It can be pretty physically exhausting. You should give it a try. See if you like it.

• No I wouldn't watch it or do it. I am into kravmaga and pankration.

• I used to do Judo, i think it might be a bit different though.

• Hell yeah.

What Girls Said 1

• Would think they're just practicing martial arts.