Who do you think will win the 2016 Major League Baseball World Series, AND who do you WANT to win the World Series?

The ten teams in the 2016 MLB postseason are as follows: Red Sox, Indians, Rangers, Blue Jays, Orioles, Nationals, Cubs, Dodgers, Mets, and Giants. Here is exactly what I think will happen in the 2016 postseason.

American League Wild Card Game: Blue Jays defeat Orioles
National League Wild Card Game: Mets defeat Giants

American League Division Series (A): Rangers defeat Blue Jays
American League Division Series (B): Red Sox defeat Indians
National League Division Series (A): Cubs defeat Mets
National League Division Series (B): Dodgers defeat Nationals

American League Championship Series: Red Sox defeat Rangers
National League Championship Series: Cubs defeat Dodgers

2016 World Series: Red Sox defeat Cubs.

I'm a Reds fan, so my team didn't make it. I'm rooting for the Rangers, but I can't see them making it past the Red Sox in the American League.

I would love to see the Cubs break their ridiculously long World Series title drought (108 years), but they will find a way to choke. I do see them breaking their 71 year World Series BIRTH drought.

Most Helpful Girl

• Boston Red Sox. Big Papi's final (and epic) season will result in another world series ring. with the help of AL pitcher of the month and Cy young candidate Cory Kluber
    Ace David Price and the best offense in baseball this year, the World Series trophy will return to Fenway Park.

What a final season. The numbers are unbelievable. Who makes a strong MVP case at 40? Answer: no one but Papi😎 Drove by Fenway yesterday, got a little misty, haha😭

Most Helpful Guy

• I want my Red Sox to win it and send Big Papi off the right way. They have a good shot, but I'm worried at how streaky they are, and they all seem to streak at the same time, so they're putting up 12 runs on someone, or losing 1-0, so frustrating. Porcello putting in a Cy Young caliber year. Who knows which David Price is going to show up. But they'll have that energy and emotion rallying around Ortiz, and sometimes the scripts in sports seem to write themselves. Cleveland is banged up so I'm not too worried as much as I would have been a while back, but I think Texas will be a tough out in the ALCS though, assuming that's the matchup.

Everyone is on the Cubs train, and they're my sentimental favorite if the Sox are out. They'd be tough to beat in a WS, although Arrieta hasn't been quite as dominant as he was earlier in the year. Giants could surprise people and get there instead. I'm always wary of the team going in with the most regular season wins.

Should be an entertaining playoff season👍 The Red Sox are able to hit the hell out of good pitching when they're playing well, and I think (hopefully) Porcello and Co. can shut down opposing bats, and the good version of our bullpen shows up, haha. Kimbrel has been a mess lately in the closer role, but when he's on, he's shutdown. Let's go get it for Papi!!!🙌🏆

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 19

• I'm a Mets fan and I'm just glad that we made it in. Unfortunately, I don't see us returning to the World Series this year :(

Who do I think will win it all? My money is on the Cubs. They're the best team in baseball right now and I can't see any team stopping them. If in fact that's the case, we're going to see a celebration in sports unlike any other.

• I used to really love MLB but now I just don't give a damn about it anymore. That said, I wish the Cubs would win it and end their drought.

• Cubs vs the tribe. But since I hate all things Cleveland, Cubs win

• My beloved Cubs

• Baseball is the most boring sport in the world, I'd rather watch a game of cricket instead than that bore of a game

• Bostons pitching isn't as good as the cubs. Cubs also have better overall hitters

• The Mets are the only team here that I like. I'm pulling for them. I like the Dodgers to win, though.

• i dont pay attention to baseball. i like basketball and football. but as a man from akron ohio. Cleveland Indians all the way baby

• of course you're going to pick the sox, you're a sox person

im going to pick my indians

• Blue Jays for sure, mostly because I'm Canadian though. Plus they have entertaining games.

• The red sox

• Any team but the Cubs.

• Berth. The Red Sox will win and Big Papi will be MVP!

• The Cubs It is there time for a championship.

• Cubs and cubs! Curse is over

• Want to win: Indians Will win: cubs

• LA Lakers

• San Francisco Giants

• blue jays

Is this the team you think will win, the team you want to win, or both?

want to win but I'm being really optimistic