Have You Ever Listened To Any Songs On Nirvana's 1991 Album Nevermind Which Songs Were They? How Did You Hear Them?

Have You Ever Listened To Any Songs On Nirvana's 1991 Album Nevermind Which Songs Were  They? How Did You Hear Them?
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Come As You Are
Lithium
In Bloom

@madhatters4 @MrAtticusLebowski @Likes2drive @SomeGuy37 @HorrorFan @Saoirise_Nua @WhiteSteve @paris13 @datgirl

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• All of em. Heard Teen Spirit on MTV first, bought the album, heard the rest then๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• About how many times a day do you remember seeing Lithium on MTV?

• Hmmm... at its peak? Maybe 10 times? You could usually count on the same rotation of popular music on a given day, except for specialty shows like Yo! MTV Raps and Headbanger's Ball.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Smells like Teen Spirit and Come as you Are , is mostly what I've heard on the radio at the time from them back then but not very often what I listen to now

• This "Oldie" questions make me realise how old I am - I would have been 23 when that was released so I heard them all first time around

• All of them, and they were and still are on the radio often

• I actually saw them live and still have my ticket stub!