Is American horror story really scary?

so this show seems really popular and id like to watch. i like mystery and kinda creepy things BUT i dont like horror movies or anything thats too scary. it can be twisted and disturbing but not too gross. anyway, it just seems to interesting i just wonder if anyone watched and been scared?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've watched the two season because people talking about it.. Nope not scary at all and it's quite bad in my opinion. Some aspect of it are stupid, especially season 1. Improved on season 2 and then when I finished it, I abandoned the series.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love American Horror Story!! It is abit creepy and strange.. if your into science fiction/thrillers/psychological/fantasy movies then this is definitely for you.. its good because you can watch any season as its a new story each season. Would definitely recommend season 1 or 5 :)

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't say it's all out horror most of the time. Mainly creepy, fucked up nonsense.

Maybe I'm just desensitised though.

• No, I only watch two season but mainly used to practice English.
    It is like the event of father rape daughter can't scary so add daughter love father due to rape.
    I watch it for killing time so I will keep on watching it and practice English.

What Girls Said 3

• its not creepy, it can get bloody and the situations like (in season 3) where it seems like a hell hole. i'd say it's pretty good. horror can also be mysterious and have its thrillers ( American horror story) has that.

• Nah. not really.
    Maybe it depends on how easily scared you are.

• It's not that scary but just strange