If you could control one of the four elements, fire, earth, water or air. Which one would it be and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like I would connect more with air, but I would choose earth if I needed it for useful purposes. If faces with danger I could use it to escape no matter what I'm in. In a pinch it could help protect myself or my family. In a famine it could be coaxed to help grow food quickly. Air is good for a lot of things, but earth strikes me as the most powerful.

What Guys Said 17

• Water. It just seems in tune with me.

• Air: I want more of it. Much more!

• Geez, that's a really interesting question. I'll go with "The 5th Element" aka Quintessence... although this Fifth Element wasn't bad...

images.halloweencostumes.com/.../...es-costume.jpg

Great costume, eh?

• earth, I could create volcanoes which would spit fire, create rivers and oceans for the water, and create mountains for controlling the air :P

• Earthhhhhh Cause I like being on the ground

• Air so it would rain so much here!

• I'd have to say water, because it relaxes me the most and it would be a challenge to master the fluidity of it. Yeah I am most like earth and bond well with it, like sturdy, solid, not up high usually lol etc.. but I always liked water, plus water tastes good and you won't go thirsty, also it makes my favorite element ice.

• Fire, it's the most useful in self-defence :P

• I think water - You could do so much with it - I think it is the most powerful

• id be an avatar and master all 4 lol

• Air.. It can literally blow everything else away.

• Earth because if I have control of Earth, I'd have control of fire, water, and air also.

• earth, nothing stops earth

• Water, so I can make bitches wet.

• Fire, but only if I was able to create enough thrust to fly. And cause Zuko was my favorite character from Avatar.

• If I controlled the Earth I could control the rest of them

• Fire because i lost my lighter often ; p

What Girls Said 6

• Fire, fire for sure.

• Air so I can fly !🍃

• I would love to control water, it can be very calm and peaceful but also extremely deadly. I think it'd be great and just beautiful

• Probably earth as I've always felt it would have the most practical usages.

• Air so I can fly

• Water. I just feel emotionally connected to that element