Of these three TV Producers/Writers, which one creates shows you watch the most?

I love Television Dramas, I would like to hear opinions on which tv series listed above may be the most favorite going right now... thanks- by the way I am a true Dick Wolfe junkie...

• Shonda Rimes-Greys Anatomy, Scandal
  • Dick Wolfe-Law and Order SVU-Chicago PD, Chicago Justice, Chicago Fire
  • Jenji Kohan- Weeds, Orange is the New Black
2mo This isn't just a question for men...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a big Dick Wolf fan... watch almost anything he's been a part of

What Guys Said 7

• At least A and B are man-bashing hate-fests. I have a very wise and smart friend who works as a social worker, and she actually banned US crime dramas in her home because she realised how much they villanize male social outcasts. She just said its not healthy for minds to be desensitized and ultimately acclimatized toward prejudice against the sort of victims of society that she works with. Its actually omnipotent in the mass media - Universal, Sony, Disney, especially Universal and Relativity Media, but all except Warner Bros, of the big-4-now-big-3-soon-to-become-big-2. Everything from Marc Cherry to Judd Apatow and Eliot/Rossio. Look out for it and you'll see its misandric (and completely tasteless).

• Not sure who created the ones I like, second chance, home improvement, Barney Miller, Roseanne, obviously by Roseanne and Tom Arnold, big bang theory, family matters, full house, mxc, afv etc..

• I really like Orange Is The New Black - I don't watch a lot of TV but always catch the Orange Is The New Black season.

• Yup, dick Wolfe all the way!! Love me some Special victims unit!!!

• Guys watch Grey's Anatomy?

• No one watches these shows

nevermind I guess I didn't see the update, I enjoyed Stranger Things and saw Westworld, aside from that I only watch south park, gave up on the walking dead and game of thrones

Really?

While the three Chicago shows have not drawn critical praise, they have more than made up for it with ratings. “Chicago Fire,” in its fourth season, and “Chicago P. D.,” in its third, both won their time slots and had their most viewed seasons: about 10 million viewers per episode for “Fire” and nine million for “P. D.” The first-year “Chicago Med” was the fifth-highest rated new show among adults under 50. Even “Law and Order: SVU,” in its whopping 17th season, increased its ratings in the demographic by 5 percent.

“We make Mercedes S-Class sedans,” Mr. Wolf said of his shows. “They’re designed to run basically forever and be comfortable and you don’t have to think about much. We don’t make Ferraris. I love ‘Homeland’ but after six years it’s got, what, 52 episodes or something?”

• None of the above I'm old school for me it's Stephen J Cannle

What Girls Said 0