Girls, Anyone looking to co-write an anime/manga style story?

So I have a story idea but I can't write the whole thing. I need someone who likes the plot and style idea, and add onto it. Why a girl only? Because I need someone who has a girls perspective for the women characters.

Long Romance story in anime/manga style. Starts in high school with 3 mains. 1- A loser kinda guy with no friends. 2- A popular girl who uses him. 3- The weird girl who makes him more confident. Pretty much a love triangle that starts in high school and goes into adult hood. the popular girl bullies him and uses him as her own slave. But then he meets this weird girl, who introduces him to her group of friends. Where they all share common nerdy things. Anime, fantasy, stuff like that. Popular girl sees that she's losing him, so starts to punish him. embarrassing him, trying to get him away from his new friends and treating him even more like crap. He takes it because he has a crush on her.

That's as far as I got. So there's a lot of room for improvement. The main plot is, he has to choose which girl he wants, once they're all out of high school and in the real world. Jobs and such. The popular girl is no longer popular and start wanting the loser main, the loser main has fallen for the weird girl, and I'm not sure about the weird girl yet. She either falls for the loser main as well, or she falls for one of the other friends in the group. Don't know.

2

What Girls Said 2

• What if the girl's a total tomboy?

perspective won't change much

Well, I was honestly just referring to me when I read you need a 'girl's perspective' and I'm not even sure if I can fit that criteria since I'm a tomboy like this

Hmm.

• cliché, but I dig 😋
    I'd like the popular girl to be more than just that, as the story develops I feel like she should have more to her than a pretty face and shitty attitude (bad situation at home maybe? her attitude is just a façade?)
    oh and I'd like the weird girl to have a big secret 😮 when the guy starts liking her and feeling a connection and getting mixed feelings she opens up and tells him that she's most likely lesbian (lmao) but she's afraid of getting out of the closet just yet and never tried anything actually
    everything explained from the guys perspective and how he goes back and forth between the both of them, the beautiful one he's had a crush forever and the really nice one that makes him question why does he even like that other bitch 😛

I like both ideas except the lesbian part. Kinda defeats the love triangle thing.

*you

Just sent you a message on there.