Tell me about your 21st Birthday?

What did you do for your 21st Birthday?
My 21st birthday is in 51 days, these are the ideas I had in mind:
-A bonfire with my friends
-A nice restaurant with drinks
-A lounge/bar with drinks
-Six Flags Magic Mountain (this is my favorite theme park ever)
I can't think of any other ideas, if you have some you'd like to share with me, that'd be great. Keep in mind that I have no interest in going to clubs. The only plan I have set in stone is going to Las Vegas with my family during my birthday week. :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I really loved it! All the thanks to my uncle, he was the one who made my 21st birthday so awesome and unforgettable. I was going to celebrate it at restaurant and invite him along with his wife and kids. We live in different cities by the way, he couldn't make it for some reason, and he had the idea to celebrate my birthday at his place. We traveled all the way to my uncle's just to celebrate my 21st. I came to a decorated house, and lots of food. The cake turned out exactly how I wanted. I felt very special I can never thank my uncle enough, it was very generous of him.

What Guys Said 4

• I like the bonfire idea

• Drank myself into the floor

• Got drunk legally for the first time.

• I prefer either 1st or 4th but consider ur personal friend's taste and opinion also

What Girls Said 6

• All of those things sound like great plans. My advice? Just don't spend it with some guy you like, because it might turn out to be a bad memory in the future. Make sure you spend it with your family and/or friend (s), because spending a special day with such people will never be regretful. I went to dinner with the guy I liked on my 21st, and now I regret it because he betrayed me just a few months later and I no longer consider him a significant person in my life.

I understand. That's a good point. I hope you were able to have better celebrations after him! 😊

• I live in Chicago, so for my 21st my boyfriend took me to my favorite pizza place downtown and then took me to the John Hancock building and there's a bar and longue at the top of it and we just enjoyed the view at night and had drinks haha. Nothing crazy.

• The bonfire with friends is what I'd do if I were you. I myself got fubared with my friends at one of their houses.

• I don't remember much about it... Darn those drinks:))

• I remember I went out for dinner and to a club... don't really remember the rest Oh and I came home and drank with my sister.

• Happy birthday in advance!! Go to the theme park!