Hey guys rate my "art"?

Hey guys rate my
I drew this by hand on paper and then I took a picture of it with my cellphone. Then I have uploaded it to my computer and used my black magic photoshop skills to color it in also by hand, no automatic process or anything were used. I know the head of the skull is gone, I did save it as jpg instead of. png lol, thats why. But anyway what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its looks lovely. Its simple an d creative, but I know I would have no idea how to draw this skull if I tried.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this supposed to be for a Halloween Party invitation or something? Or is that supposed to be a character?

Because the moment I saw your picture it automatically reminded me of Scorpion's "Toasty!" Fatality from Mortal Kombat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh-R-ociJW0

Also reminded me of Ghost Rider, although I know there are no flame effects or anything added to your picture but it's just something that triggers those memories.

It looks good as far as I can tell. :-D

The difference MK4 made is outstanding! Voice quality, music, gore, 3D. Best MK game ever.

@YourFutureEx I only played it briefly when it first came out in the arcades. It was much harder than MK2 and MK3 and even Trilogy. I skipped over all of the other games released on PS2 and original X-Box, but the latest two, the 2011 reboot and MKX had my attention again because they are available on PC unlike the console exclusives earlier for MK Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon, VS. DC Universe, etc..

Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 7

• Awwwwsoooome 9/10!

• It's creative. Well done. I will rate it 9/10.
    Keep drawing. Drawing skills keeps improving with practice. :)

• Good, i can't even draw matchstick men lol

• Awesome! 7.5/10 if I had to rate it! It's pretty cool dude

• Well, it is symmetrical. I suppose it took some time to do this symmetry by hand.

• It's alright

• Good, but nothing really special...

lol i know but can you do better?

@Psuedoscape im using a shitty old laptop though and i can't play games like civilization V without lag. its a really old game so yeah my computer is really shitty.

Thats a different story completely lol. Even a pieced together $400 desktop would do a better job for ya than that :)

What Guys Said 12

• It looks fine, the teeth are always a bitch to get right. I think it would probably be better just hand drawn and shaded etc. Running it through photoshop is just a pain in the balls and doesn't add much.

Like if the mouth and the sides of the jaw where shaded in instead of blocky it would lend a lot more depth. Keep on drawing every day. If you don't you'll totally lose it.

• It's somewhat simplistic, yet makes up for it in cheeriness.

• a 7-8

• It looks really good - Well done

• it looks real good. I'd like to see a smaller picture of something creepy in the eye sockets... perhaps concentric skulls or something.

• You mirrored it too to get the symmetry, but not bad at all. Would make a cool jack-o-lantern.

• Good.

• fairly good

• Hmmm it's good... if you really drew it by your hand then it's good...

• Does he have an afro?
    The face is alright

no, the shape of the head was lost in the process because i saved it under the wrong file format.

Face is pretty cool
      It's got nice detail
      Everything is aligned right
      Good job

• Not bad

• hate skulls