Name a celebrity that really has faded away?

and you haven't heard or read from them for many years now but they were popular and famous in their days I mean like they dissapear and stop acting and probably they are doing something different that has nothing to do with the entertainment anymore or they are still in the business but they are no longer that popular and the reason probably people may had forgotten them.

In my list are

1. Erick Stoltz. Is he is doing something recent?
2. Mary stuart masterson. Personally I haven't heard from her in many many years.
3. Phoebe Cates
4. Lori Singer
5. Markie Post
6. Whatever happened to Phoebe Cate better half, Kevin Kline
7. The pretty Bridget Fonda
8. Sean Connery
9. Ashely Judd
10. Emilio Estevez
11. Brendan Fraser
12. Kevin Bacon
13. Wille, Dafoe
14. Linda Hamilton
15. Meg Tilly
16. James Woods
17. Kristy Mcnichol ( Boy I forgot she even was an actress!)
18 Isabella Rossellini
19 ANdrew Shue
20 David Faustino
21. Marlee Matlin

I can name so much more but for real I haven heard anything about them for so many years now, they were popular in their times

What is your list.,

2mo Let me clear that when i said popular i meant popular when they were stii active and known in their times. Also when i meant fade away is that you haven't heard or read any news about them in the past lets aay 5 to 10 years. So you can ask yourself Whatever happened to...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lady Gaga, she went from like the most popular and well known singer on the planet to just another pop singer real quick tbh

I would've agreed, but she literally just dropped a new top hit and her album is coming out soon, if it hadn't already. Also, she's doing the Superbowl

@Other_Tommy_Wiseau Yes, I've seen him play in person. xD And booed him! >:-D All in good fun of course, haha. Well as a basketball fan I don't want it to come easy for any team. If they just dominate everybody this year that would suck lol. It's like if Curry went into some high school and just outshot every player there. Yeah he's the best, but it wouldn't be fun for me to watch lol. I'd rather see a struggle on all sides. :P

@dissolute_dog I'm a fan of them so I gotta root for them... In fairness, I was a fan of curry since Davidson... Still thought he should've taken that shot against Kentucky 😑. I'm conflicted. I like the competition, too. Like I said, that wcf series was amazing. But at the same time, I love watching jump shooting teams and was a fan of the 7 second offense in Phoenix back with Nash, too. It's like them on steroids. It's just so beautiful. I've never been a fan of the I so ball bullshit, too, which is half the reason why I thought Jordan and the 90s was overrated, but I digress

What Guys Said 16

• Marlee Matlin is still going strong on Switched at Birth.
    Markie Post was on an episode of 30 Rock with Harry Anderson and Charles Robinson for a Night Court Reunion sketch. She made appearance on Scrubs and The District.

• Macaulay Culkin

• Vanity is another one that disappeared, but your list is pretty good and I recognize all of them but a couple are still active

• That is a very good list - Lots of famous names from my past

• The Olsen Twins. Why did they not agree to Fuller House?

• Someone already said Alicia SIlverstone. That's the one I came up with off the top of my head.
    Val Kilmer does straight to DVD videos now.

• Jim Carrey... Where the 'eff did he go? lol

• You got way too much time on your hands. I'll go with keri hilson

• Kevin bacon does numerous adverts on UK television...

• The Friends cast excluding Monica and Rachel

Lisa Kudrow, Matt Le Blanc and Matthew Perry they are still actinve inthe business and also David Shiwmmer.

Well of course, as are some of the people you've listed. But they are nowhere near as popular as they once were.

As far as Im concerned my list was names of actors who really seemed to have vanished fromt he entertainment business fro many years and you havebnt heard anymore from them

• Al Pacino and Linda Blair

• Brandon Frasier what happen to him?

• I've only heard of two on that list.

• Sarah Michelle gellar
    James Marsters
    Brenda song
    Christy Carlson Romano
    Eric von detton
    Tom welling
    Alison Mack

• Freddie Prinze Jr. He has really disappeared

• Gene Hackman

I heard Gene Hackman retired from the acting business several years ago. Too bad cause he was a fine actor.

What Girls Said 8