Have you ever met a celebrity?

Who?

Where?

Experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have.

I met and got autographs from all four members of Alter Bridge. I told Mark Tremonti that he inspired me to play guitar. "Ah, thanks man!" And I'm thinking "'Man'. He called me 'man', like we're best friends or something!"

Dan Donegan, the guitar player from Disturbed.

Some guy who used to play for the Denver Broncos back in the 1970s. When I was a security guard, I did a gig for them when they played Kansas City in 2011. They only one I remember was Mario Haggan. He thought I was hotel staff. "Hey, Mr. Hotel Man, I think I lost my room key."

I was once a few feet away from Pope Benedict XVI, if that counts.

And I once met Tom Wilson, AKA... this guy...

67.media.tumblr.com/.../...mgUtAj1qifm00o1_500.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• I met a famous Tunisian singer, probably the most famous in Tunisia. I should've taken a picture but it was awkward. My father and I were in Tunis airport's loungue and he was sitting in the sofa next to us so I don' t know how, but my father and him started discussing then I joined them and he read us one of his latest poems and we stayed together until eachone of us got called for their flight.
    www.letemps.com.tn/.../...0Lotfi%20Bouchnak%20.jpg
    I also took a picture with a Reality star in France after seeing him in the airport
    wir.skyrock.net/.../

What Guys Said 25

• Several, here and there at local signings, and promotional things. Not a big deal, and none really impressed me, or stood out, in any way. Seemed like they were just signing pics, just a scribble, like a monkey could do, really!
    I am always reluctant to meet celebrities, or people that I think a lot of. The few I have met, have been total let-downs, and disappointments!!
    The one, that I don't think would disappoint, the one I know is kind of an a$$, is Gordon Ramsey! I would like to meet him, and see if he is really as much of a d-bag as he seems on Hell's Kitchen!! He wouldn't disappoint me, if he was, but I am afraid he will surprise me, being a 'nice guy'!!!

• I met Muhammed Ali in 1972 - There is a local hospital for the intellectually challenged that was having a summer fete, he was the guest of honour - Unfortunately I was only 3 and it didn't register, I am only relying on people
    telling me about it.

• I have. Originally I'm from Czech Republic and I met a lot of local celebrities. But I met few worldwide known.
    The band Judas Priest. Funny guys and we had a lot of laugh.
    Guns'n Roses. To me looks like they are stuck in the 90' and they still thinking about themselves as about world most famous band.
    And finally my very favourite:
    SUZANNE VEGA. Very nice person. No special requirements for her concert. No, one request she had. She does not like to be watched during sound check, so she requested to keep people away. And I think it's totally understandable request.

• Was with best friend in Hamburg in a club. Some dude made himself super wide and had a few people around him. I just shoved him to the side, because I wanted to get through and he ignored it. Friend told me it apparently was some german model.

#carelevelsbelowzero

• I met Patrick Stewart when I was doing inventory at the Hollywood Tower Records. I was in the classical music annex and he came in. I momentarily forgot his name and called him "Captain." He was fine with it. He was *very* cool and polite.

I doubt they count, since most people don't know their names, but I've met several astronauts. I met astronaut John Young when he lectured at Northrop University. I met astronaut Buzz Aldrin

I'm a space nerd, and a space nerd adjacent nerd, as in fake space, as in Patrick Stewart, so all of this is pretty awesome to me.

and Story Musgrave at JPL's open house. I met astronaut Dave Scott at JC Penney's. I sold him a leather jacket and he paid with a NASA credit card which (ironically) had a picture of him saluting the U. S. flag on the moon. He was shocked that I knew who he was and had I not been reading Chakin's Man on the Moon, I wouldn't have known his name.

I met Chuck Yeager at an airshow at Hawthorn Airport.

I met Ann Druyan (Carl Sagan's wife) and Dan Goldin (NASA's chief administrator at the time) at a Planetfest I attended with a summer science camp I taught. I thanked Ann for her work with her husband and told her that both their efforts contributed to me wanting to teach. She's VERY soft spoken, and she smiled, thanked me, and said that's how Carl lives on.

P. S. I would rather meet astronauts, test pilots, and Ann Druyan *INFINITELY* more than celebrities.

Astronauts and aerospace engineers and scientists are some of THE most fascinating people to talk to on earth because it is so rare that you ever meet anyone who is or has done anything as unique, innovative, and mind blowing as going into space or figuring out how to get those people into space and back.

• Yeah, a couple.

Stan Lee, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Kevin Conroy (voice of Batman), Hideo Kojima (Game Developer), a couple actually.

Mostly at conventions.

• Did security at the playboy mansion last year for a maxim magazine party. I met plenty.

-I'll remember the names when I wake up tomorrow lol. Will update. I did see Leonardo Dicaprio though.

• Oodles. I'm not gonna list all of them. I'll just name 3. My cousin who was in the olympics. A family friend who was in the olympics. And Tyler dylan, who went to my college

• Gordon Ramsay when i worked at his restaurant.

• Nope

however I don't know why people would want to pay $20-100 for a persons signature.

When they could put that aside for college funds or their intuition.

• One of my history teachers in high school was a actor when he was little.
    http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0144938/

• Yes

My aunt (she writes novels in Thai)
    The father to my cousin's husband
    John C. Maxwell

There have been others as well (I think a PM or two).

• Amare Stoudemire ! Dude was huge!
    It was at the cheese cake factory, He seemed pissed off, lol, people kept approaching the table lol

I waited until he left to ask for an autograph but he wasn't signing anything lol!
    He was kind of an asshole

oh ciara's old boy toy that guy...

@hanniecharlie10 I don't know about his relationships, but Amare was my favorite basketball player for a while
      When he came to NY, I was so excited to see him play, My first game I saw in person, was his first game with the Knicks <3

• Met larry king at his Bagel shop in Beverly hills. Nice guy.

• No I have not and if I did I would probably just keep walking so they could have a private life also

• I have met a bunch of Detroit hockey players, a baseball manager, a heavy metal band named Trivium, basketball star Bill Laimbeer

• No:(

• nope

• Theodore Roosevelt, Mussolini, and Suleiman the Magnificent.

All were overrated.

• Yes, Nicki Minaj and she also let me smack her ass

• Ryan Gosling while i was at work in came in

• Jessica Burciaga.
    At Hip Hop Game Show.
    I was walking to the bathroom and she was in front of me.

All I saw was day ass in that sun dress. So I said.

"Yo Jessica! "
    She whipped back around and smiled.
    She gave me that wink and checked me out.

I would f*** the s*** out of her for like.. A year straight 😭

• jim Jefferys in Canada hung out and had a beer with him. awesome guy

• I am a celebrity sooooooooo...

• I met OJ Simpson in prison...

What Girls Said 15

• I met Bread of Stone, Lybecker, and Newsboys at a Christan music festival! It was fun. My friend and I got like a billion selfies with Lybecker. The lead singer took my friends phone and just started taking pictures in rapid succession, making funny faces so we'd have a weird stop-motion film.

• When I was about 9, a footballer came to our school in a helicopter and landed in the middle of our field. I had the chance to interview him because I was in school council. As a result, there's also a picture of little me gawking at him on the front page of some old newspaper somewhere.

• Yeah apparently some Korean guy who got uber offended that I didn't know who he was lmao #sorrynotsorry

• I've met former attorney general of Virginia Ken Cuccinelli. I've met our former governor Bob McDonnell. I once met Juliette Lewis in a hotel in North Carolina on a family vacay.

I feel like I'm leaving out someone major but I can't think right now.

• Not met, but I saw Jay Z on the highway onetime in his car pulled over on the side of the road so he could put his sunroof up. Also, one of the actresses from one of the old soap operas "One Life to Live" was at a Candlelight event that I was singing at when I was 16.

• No. There are no celebrities where I live, only people who show up on TV and magazines.
    But I wouldn't mind meeting some celebrities.

• Jordan McCoy. 99.9% sure no one knows who she is, but she is (sorta) famous. She was my 4th grade teacher/cheer coach's daughter, & she came and performed in front my class one day & signed autographs

• I met james blunt in a meet and greet
    that s the only one I can remember universally known

• Taylor Swift (undercover)
    Mall by Trump tower in New York
    She walked by my dad and I and smiled

• My cousins met Adam Sandler. As for me, I don't think I have.

• No I have yet to meet a celebrity

• Nope but my sister has.

• I've met Albert Pujols, the baseball star. Nice guy.

• I met some Broadway actors and actresses like Stark Sands, and Billy Porter. I have met Theresa Caputo (aka the Long Island Medium).

• Met Jimmy Buffet once when he came into a marina i was working at, he was very nice.
    Met Kelly Slater when he was down surfing my local beach break during Hurricane Sandy a few years back, he too was very nice.