Action movies really makes me self-conscious?

My girlfriend watch a lot of action movies, it bothers me that these action movies stars are there being watched by my girlfriend. They have big biceps and big pecs and abs while me! look at me, I have spagetti arms, boobs not pecs and flabs not abs... It's really bothering me.

Action movies really makes me self concious?Seriously Fuck youuuu Jason Statham!!! (damn body bro, no homo full jelly tho) and other action movie stars.

Any suggestions people?

• Make her stop from watching these movies
  • ban action movies
  • stop being really concious
  • go work out

Most Helpful Girl

• They have to work out in order to get that really ripped body so my suggestion is either understand that your girlfriend is with you, so she loves you and likes your physical appearance, or go to the gym.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 14

• Seriously? okay... there are hardgainers i understand, i don't gain easy as well... here's the thing, she might not be noticing these guys anyways... but in case you are concerned... ask her... let her know of your worries and insecurities...

and as a MAN, hit the gym, lift some iron.. I recommend Starting Strength or Strong Lifts 5x5, with the latter being completely free and easy.

Dont even think of doing curls or machines... compound exercises are best.

besides, a lot of those movie stars are juiced. look at bodybuilders from 1930... you'll see the difference.

• I said C and if you want do D

• Do you realize how much roids these dudes are on? just chill cupcake, or go work out.

• Jason Statham and Bruce Willis are probably the most realistic built bodies in the industry. Aspire to that look and get to the gym.

• Use these emotions, as motivation to get into better shape! :-D

• They work out a SHIT ton + some of those abs aren't real. It's their job to look like that

• Nice reaction to that porn question lol.

• who cares. TV is FULL of over the top hot actors and actresses.

• you sound like a whiny chick. next you will say your being body shamed and post a pic of you in a bathing suit saying how proud you are of your body

But y u being a douche tho?

• Stop acting like a twit and/or work out.

• Hit the gym.. It becomes an addiction. As in the free weights section

• I don't give a fuck. My girlfriend can watch whatever she wants, but ya know what? She's still with me.

• I know what you mean. haha

finally you get me!

• Work out, or take steroids if you worry so much about your girlfriend comparing you to action movie stars. Only you can decide what you want to do about your insecurities about yourself.