Have you seen any of PrimitiveTechnology's videos?

This guy basically wanders out into the Australian wilderness and uses materials from the environment around him to build primitive technology (shelter, weapons, other materials) that our ancestors once used. The only modern technology he brings with him is his camera and shorts (and, I assume, a first aid kit but that's fair). Here is one of his videos:

• I've never seen any of his videos and I like them based on what I have seen so far.
  • I've never seen any of his videos and I don't like them based on what I have seen so far.
  • I have seen some of his videos and I like them based on what I have seen so far.
  • I have seen some of his videos and I don't like them based on what I have seen so far.
  • I have seen most of his videos and I like them based on what I have seen so far.
  • I have seen most of his videos and I don't like them based on what I have seen so far.
  • See results/ Other answer

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen several of his videos. If he's the one I'm thinking of I even have a hut on my property that I learned to build from one of his videos. I saw it, wondered if I could do it myself, and now when I want to get away from my computer and think I just go out there and sit for a while.

Since he showed how to build a fireplace into it I can even go out there in the winter, light a fire, and I have my own cozy technology free thinking spot.

Most Helpful Guy

• still better than Africa ayyyy.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Been watching this guy for a while now. Amazing videos. Seen every one, multiple times. I've even wondered if myself and my brothers could, with enough free time, and some land to call out own, do something similar.

• First time I have seen him, it looks interesting

• I've seen all his videos and the guy is pure awesomeness... Love the sounds of nature in the background while he creates something...

• I think that he knows the jungle survival techniques. And he can adapt primitive technologies to his advantage. Great guy.

• never seen them and don't give a shit about them.