Favourite type of instrument?

What's your favourite instrument to play or listen too?

Most Helpful Girl

• Acoustic guitar for slow songs.
    Saxophone for snazzy songs.
    Drums for Bops™

Most Helpful Guy

• I only know a few cord in guitar
    I know some basic drumming
    Fav thing to listen to though... Probably some sick double bass playing
    Think Dyeres Eve by Metallica (which is too fast to play live (fuck you Lars ulrich))

That's awesome man! I have a friend who plays double bass, it's definitely an awesome instrument especially for jazz!

I ment double bass drums

What Girls Said 7

• No matter which instruments I love and listen to, it always ends up being piano. It's so beautiful.

Piano is really fun too play aswell, I'd love to be able to get a decent recording equipment so I could loop both together while playing haha

You can always download a quality piano program and record that way. It's certainly not as elegant but definitely effective

• Guitar. I just love the soothing sound of it.

• My daughter plays piano and violin (I may have nudged her into both) and they are my favorite for different reasons. Piano is so complex and able to do different things at once. Violin is the best instrument at having dep emotional sounds, almost like a living being.

• Orchestral instruments, I can't pick a single favorite. I play the clarinet and love it, though most clarinetists sound sin and orphan cries so I only like it when I play it or a professional.

• Drums

• Guitar.

What's yours?

• Piano~ :)

What Guys Said 10

• Sax and Bagpipes!! Soft, sensual sax tunes, or Irish/Scottish Laments, on the pipes.

I love bagpipes! I was lucky enough to play with 2 bagpipes from the Scottish dragoon regiment in the Tower of London. We played Highland cathedral, then they played flower of Scotland! Definitely a highlight in my life!

• Drums

,,

• Piano listen to.

• Depends on my humour when I am chilling, I like to have contemporary piano music like Ludovico Einaudi

• I like the ones you have to blow #NoHomo

• I loooove piano/violin music.

• Guitar.

• Alto sax to listen too. Bb clarinet to play.

• Computers

Lol, all instruments are awesome, it really depends on genre

• Bagpipe, although hard to play and makes you light headed a lot