Who's the most boring superhero of all?

Which one of these superheroes is the most boring?
You can add your own boring favorite, think about it, which one of them has the most boring movie, or a tv show, or cartoon, or a comic book?

• Iron ManWho's the most boring superhero of all?
  • SupermanWho's the most boring superhero of all?
  • Captain AmericaWho's the most boring superhero of all?
  • AquamanWho's the most boring superhero of all?
  • HawkeyeWho's the most boring superhero of all?
  • Green LanternWho's the most boring superhero of all?
  • Spider-ManWho's the most boring superhero of all?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have to say Squirrel Girl. There are times when she's entertaining but overall, I think she's meh

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• I'm not sure, maybe Ironing Man :P

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-32204-1434550536-7.jpg

• Why are Spider-Man and Aquaman on the list? The two of them are not boring, but the rest of them mostly are.

• Spider-Man. He has no superpowers, he's too slow and his fighting skills aren't up to much. All he does is jump around buildings on his web lol. he's the last one I'd call for help lol

Uh, Spider Man has superstrength, he has the proprtional strength of a spider and can throw cars, He has Super speed and can cling to walls

Coming from someone who hates Spider-Man, you really are embarrassing yourself. Everyone on this thread sounds calm except you.

@ThePersonOfWhatever

Actually it seems to be you whos is angry... you deactivated and came back just to harrass me again

• Hawkeye like that dude is actually a piece of shit superhero

• Three most boring superheroes in my opinion are: Iron Man, Superman and Captain America.

• Superman. Reading his comics is like ironing my hands. Shit I'm not gonna do nor am I gonna think about it cuz it makes me cringe.
    Also - Hawkeye ftw. The only superhero I would actively chill with between missions. The chillest hero ever to hero. >[ he's like #3 on my favorites, under deadpool/gambit and dr. Strange

• The only one I like is Superman. The rest are like... Why?

• Most boring? Superman or the Green Lantern. Invulnerable superheroes are lame.

Superman is vulnerable to kryptonite, magic and red sun radiation.

Not anymore. Isn't the newest universe superman invulnerable to everything and super op strong and some other bs? Like he took a nap on a red sun or someshit and read a book on magic and somehow isn't vulnerable to that anymore either?

@TheLuckyPizzaDog I don't think so, but if that's true, than he is very lame, you're right, it's total bullshit.

• Barrier Man lmao 😂😂😂
    http://i.hizliresim.com/PQZnQ9.jpg

• The invisible man. I never know what that guy is up too. Probably just napping in the corner 😉

• I don't know, maybe Captain America.

• Captain American becuz like wtf is he holding? A frisbee? Lol... I love Superman he's the man.

• Hawk eye

• Iron Man, the movie was so boring, but the new Superman is also totally dull.

• Hawkeye. Snoozefest

• Captain America and Superman.

• Iron Man, no doubt, very boring.

• Superman is the boringest :P

• If Batman were on the list I'd pick him, but right after him is Ironman.

• Luke Cage is total SJW porn a strong power alpha male black guy fighting the system who gets into trouble with police but is bullet proof, has loads of sex with women who can't resist him but dumps the sistas like Misty Knight for skinny white girl with Daddy issues Jessica Jones. All thats missing from the Title is "Luke Cage Big Black Cock"
    Im suprised that the main villian isn't an old white man upset about being mafe a cuckold.

Two people can't handle the truth.

Clearly you didn't watch the show yourself

@ThePersonOfWhatever if luke cage was white y'all be saying he's a chauvinist white supremacist.

What Guys Said 28

• Superman is the MOST boring hero in history. The writers should stop making stories and kill him for good, he fly and safe the world but some green stone that everybody can get every time is killing me. Not self made, not motivitional (maybe growing up as an adopted hero can relate to some), HOPE starts with an H and not with an S (don't care of the symbol's origins). As a movie well the last one with Henry Cavill is much better than the one with Brandon Routh. The critics are are eating the hero alive (comics and movies) because of the lack of story and logic.

• Well, the new Superman movie is kinda boring, but I liked old Superman movies back in the 80's, comic books & cartoons are very good too, as well as the 90's and 2000's Tv shows (Lois & Clark - The New Adventures of Superman, Smallville, Supergirl).
    That's why I think Captain America and Iron Man are the most boring of all.

• Superman almost ALWAYS wins without much effort except against some really overpowered supervillains like Darkseid or Braniac, or against someone with a huge arsenal of kryptonite.

He has the fewest weaknesses of all of the "heroes" on the list. Everyone else on this list isn't so ridiculously overpowered on some cosmic or near-cosmic scale and have enough flaws and weaknesses that they would have to work with and overcome the challenges they face which keeps them interesting enough for me to want to read their comics, hear and watch their movies and stories.

• The most boring is

http://i.imgur.com/hrCGfRx.jpg

• Superman by far. His stories boil down to rival Kryptonians, baddie with Kryptonite, or Doomsday. He's frequently in the moral grey, and his actions often belie his subpar intelligence. He is the complete opposite of Batman as far as heroes go.

• 0|1
  • The super twins cause 1 can turn into a marine animal and the other can only turn into water. Superman can literally do everything. That's the definition of boring. 3rd is acquaman

Well, Superman is not omnipotent, Silver Surfer has even more superpowers.

• The Disco X-man Dazzler
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler

• I hate to say it but I just don't love super man. I like the concept though. I just think he is so plain.. He's not bada$$ enough.

• Superman's too flawless to be interesting. The right thing to do with him would be to make him absurdly just to the point of having zero moral flexibility. The sort of guy who'd execute someone who stole a loaf of bread for their family and junk.

• I say Superman. Seriously O. P.

• Green Lantern. He can be killed by one of those old school yellow pencils xD

• Err, Iron Man and Captain America, very boring movies.

• Superman. He sets the standard for vanilla-ass superhero.

• superman is boring, there is no challenge for him

• Superman is the most boring... Anyone who has kryptonite can whoop his ass. Someone should build a kryptonite armour, ring, knife and so forth.. Smallville made that possible...

• superman he is just show off...

• A, B and C.

• Superman, the recent movies just made him a bore.

• I think water man

• I'd say Thor or starfire. So that marvel and DC

• Captain America, hands down, the most boring superhero movie I've ever seen.

• While Superman is fairly boring - he had some pretty decent storywriting over the years. Wonder Woman on the other hand I can't remember of a single interesting storyline - thus I go for her being the most boring.

• All of the above. Not into any of this stuff

• I find most of the ones on the poll boring lol. I guess I'm not that much into superheroes

• How come batman's not on this list?

• Definitely Green Lantern