Whats your favourite movie ever?

Mine is Chucky, love horror movies.

1|0
12|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• It's hard to choose from so many great movies: Jurassic Park, Star Wars, old Star Trek movies... and lots of fantastic horror movies like Halloween, Child's Play, Nightmare On Elm Street and others...

1|0
    0|0
  • Shutter Island is pretty damn good. I can't say I have a favorite though :/

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Never seen it but will check it out, thanks for the opinion,

• 2mo

It throws you through a loop. I also like Interstellar but that's not everyone's cup of tea. Let me know how you like it!

• 2001 a Space Odyssey. Its not a movie its art. Timeless. Makes you think. A must to see on the big screen. Great sound track as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Titanic.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it would have to be... a beautiful mind. I loved that movie and would easily watch it again and again.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Godfather

1|0
    0|0
  • The Godfather

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol nacho libre

0|0
    0|0
  • Me Before You and the magnificent seven

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite movie, Jurassic Park. It still holds up today with newer films.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I can't pick just one. I did like Howl's Moving Castle, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, and Mulan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Child's Play is so meh. Not even scary. There's much better horror out there.

My favorite movie is Good Will Hunting.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yep not so scary but it was like legit the first scary movie I ever saw lmao. Good choice tho.

• Mine is the curious case of Benjamin button and I don't like horror movies haha

2|0
    0|0
  • "Life as a House."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • The Boy and Lights Out

1|0
    0|0
  • Home 😃
    www.aceshowbiz.com/.../...he-sun-of-movie-home.jpg

It's complicated tho because I don't like crying (unless i'm already sad) and it makes me cry my eyes out but it makes me laugh too

0|0
    0|0
  • Casablanca, His Girl Friday, fantastic Mr. Fox, other stuff I can't recall but if I see them ill drop everything and watch it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Step Brothers lmfao

1|0
    0|0
  • The people under the stairs.

0|0
    0|0
  • The longest ride

0|0
    0|0
  • Super Troopers