Whats your favourite movie ever?

Mine is Chucky, love horror movies.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• It's hard to choose from so many great movies: Jurassic Park, Star Wars, old Star Trek movies... and lots of fantastic horror movies like Halloween, Child's Play, Nightmare On Elm Street and others...

• Shutter Island is pretty damn good. I can't say I have a favorite though :/

Never seen it but will check it out, thanks for the opinion,

It throws you through a loop. I also like Interstellar but that's not everyone's cup of tea. Let me know how you like it!

• 2001 a Space Odyssey. Its not a movie its art. Timeless. Makes you think. A must to see on the big screen. Great sound track as well.

• Titanic.

• I think it would have to be... a beautiful mind. I loved that movie and would easily watch it again and again.

• The Godfather

• The Godfather

• Lol nacho libre

• Me Before You and the magnificent seven

• Favorite movie, Jurassic Park. It still holds up today with newer films.

What Girls Said 11

• I can't pick just one. I did like Howl's Moving Castle, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, and Mulan.

• Child's Play is so meh. Not even scary. There's much better horror out there.

My favorite movie is Good Will Hunting.

Yep not so scary but it was like legit the first scary movie I ever saw lmao. Good choice tho.

• Mine is the curious case of Benjamin button and I don't like horror movies haha

• "Life as a House."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• The Boy and Lights Out

• Home 😃
    www.aceshowbiz.com/.../...he-sun-of-movie-home.jpg

It's complicated tho because I don't like crying (unless i'm already sad) and it makes me cry my eyes out but it makes me laugh too

• Casablanca, His Girl Friday, fantastic Mr. Fox, other stuff I can't recall but if I see them ill drop everything and watch it.

• Step Brothers lmfao

• The people under the stairs.

• The longest ride

• Super Troopers