In addition to English and Japanese, which other languages should the people of the fictional country, that my daughter created, speak (Part 2)?

As mentioned in a previous poll, my 6yo daughter is writing a story and wants the people of her story be trilingual, she already picked the first two languages, but she can't decide for the third among 20 options.

Which one would you suggest?
I'll share the last 5 options on a third poll.

• Dutch
  • Icelandic
  • Luxembourgish
  • Catalan
  • German
  • Mongolian
  • Kurdish

Most Helpful Guy

• Mongolian seems cool.
    They conquered most of Asia and penetrate deep within eastern Europe. A short lived empire but a glorious one nonetheless.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I took dutch on this one.

• I still say crow
    Crow (native name: Apsáalooke [ə̀ˈpsáːɾòːɡè]) is a Missouri Valley Siouan language spoken primarily by the Crow Nation in present-day southeastern Montana. It is one of the larger populations of American Indian languages with 4,280 speakers according to the 1990 US Census.[3]

• I voted for Mongolian, it's kinda interesting language.

• I'm gonna say that Dutch..

• The language of the mute especially the ones that don't know sign language.

What do you mean?

My daughter is mute, she comunicates using both Japanese Sign Language, and Russian Sign Language

• It should be in 中文。

• Amharic

What Girls Said 1