SuperNatural fans, ARE YOU READY for the New season (Season 12)?

What do you think Season 12 will be like?

Are you excited that SuperNatural is back?

What are your expectations for this new upcoming season?

I know I'm excited, because I really thought last season would have been final, surprisingly this show had lasted for over 11 seasons!!

Some of you had responded to my question before so you know who are if you like and enjoy SuperNatural:

@ikissedtheskyonce
@Rawrzz
@ginny_weasley
@skaikrasha
@Rocket_Queen
@LittleSally
@BeeNee
@carinerose
@Dim_121
@Aizou
@Omar5881

1mo It's BACK tomorrow on The CW!
1mo Ready or not, it's BACK TOMORROW!

Most Helpful Girl

• Super SUPER jazzed! Though I still have to finish the last few episodes from last season... work kept me too busy 😣

Aw crap! I hope I didn't spoil too much for you with the videos. Please tell me I didn't... :-P

Haha no you didn't. A guy from work did 😝 lol. But he didn't mean to and I'm sure it will still be just as awesome!

Most Helpful Guy

• I am excited. I'm glad that its stayed alive so long. After the lucifer arch, it seemed like that was the end; but, the writers do a great job of creating new content that might not be completely on par with the first several seasons, but much closer than other series. Though, I have always hated their take on vampires. -_-;;

I haven't finished S11 yet, so I reserve judgement. Just as in life, I don't maintain any expectations. Mostly. Expect the worst, hope for the best. No disappointment that way.

I really hate waiting for episodes to come out; so, I just wait until most of the season is out. I usually fail with Supernatural and give in and watch the first 5-10 episodes. But, that's what I try to do. Ideally, I can wait for multiple seasons to come out, as it's much more immersive watching one episode after another. I binge watch. Im'a binger.

Last I've checked Jared really hopes that Supernatural would make it to at least 300 episodes first before he and Ackles would talk more about how they would want the show to end. Both of them are still signed on for Season 13, and they need at least a Season 14 to reach this goal, so depending on how the writers figure and producers figure out the whole story and how to make the conclusion and climax to be as interesting and shocking as possible. I personally feel they should bring John Winchester back in the very final 2 to 5 episodes of the entire series, bring in a new More Powerful Supervillain, they can always come up with something, and have a Really Big battle in the final episode where the Winchesters, Cas, Crowley all go out in a blaze of glory Guns, etc. in freeze frame where they just leave it ambiguous and open ended as possible where the audience don't know if they live or die, but know that the show ended with the Winchesters going guns ablazing in the final moments.

The more explosive and action-oriented in the final episode the more exciting it will be. Jared did say something like this as his ideal version of how the final moments of the Winchesters should look like in the very final episode which will eventually happen:

“It’s changed a lot over time. Part of me, loving Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, always thought it’d be great to see the boys against insurmountable odds and to freeze-frame on them and just hear stuff in the background. You don’t know if they die, you don’t know if they live, but you know that they’re going to go out in a blaze of glory.”

Which is exactly why I think they need to build a plot of a really Evil and Bad supervillain and have that really big battle that leads up to those final moments in freeze frame.

What Girls Said 5

• This is a rhetorical question right?

• Really excited for season 12 !!! It's gonna be so unpredictable

Watch the videos above! I miss Bobby, wish he'd come back. But the most exciting thing to happen this season is that Mary Winchester is going to kick ass and hunt with her boys!!

• Super excited!

• Yup. Hopefully it will get back into the swing of things.

• This is the last season :(

What do you mean? Both of the leading actors have signed on for season 13, there are no final word from the president at The CW that SuperNatural Season 13 won't happen. I read in a magazine that Jared (Sam Winchester) personally want to make it to at least 300 episodes before deciding that he's going to want to work toward a really good series ender/finale episode plot climax.

They need to wrap it up

@ikissedtheskyonce

It will end eventually, don't worry. I hope they get the whole finale planned right and then a BIG IMAX Theatrical Presentation in 3 years or so after the Series Finale.

I REALLY WOULD LOVE A VIDEO GAME OF SUPERNATURAL THOUGH.

What Guys Said 5

• can't wait for the new season. I wonder how they are going to out do God's sister?

Lucifer isn't dead, he's still at large. Crowley and Castiel are going to team up together going after Lucifer.

And this time the Winchesters have to face the British chapter of the Men of Letters.

Yup it is going to be an exciting season.

• When is it starting?

• Extremely excited!

• Perhaps they'll end on the 13th season, just because of the number.
    I thought that Amarra killed Lucifer? Why set him free?
    Anyways, after this season I don't know what more they could do - they seem to have covered a lot by now. It would be nice if they could also get John back.

Watch the videos, apparently Lucifer survived Amara's attack somehow. Either Amara intentionally separated Lucifer from Cas's body or that she caused enough pain to him that he ejected himself to protect himself, we don't know.

Maybe he got downgraded now because he's no longer in a strong vessel to use.

Castiel and Crowley are going to work together again and their priority mission is to take down Lucifer since both of them are pissed and have a personal grudge and vendetta to settle with him.

I think John should return in the final Arc of the series finale, they should build it up like a 4 episode or 5 episode arc or something. Something really big and immediate again, but it's hard since they can't really come up with a "big bad" or supervillain greater than Darkness at this point.

@JudgmentDay It will be interesting to see Castiel and Crowley work together.

There's also that reaper, I forget her name, that intends to make sure that Sam and Dean stay dead the next time they die. That could be another storyline.

@ChromAzonyx108

yes, Billie's her name. I think she'll be back. There's also the Vampire "Alpha" that's still at large, we don't know if he's dead or not yet, as the Winchesters never got back to tracking him or hunting him down, the last time we saw him, he gave the Winchesters his blood to assemble the Leviathan killing bone. And then there's Sheriff Mills and her 2 adopted daughters.

• Never heard of this show

Well now you have! It's been around for more than 10 years, although originally it seemed like it really should have and could have ended at Season 5.

It's best to watch it from the very beginning, the first Season and then get back to the latest season. I actually got into it accidentally one night when I came across it and watched an episode of their Second season, and I got into it so I back tracked and re-watched the first season, been staying up to date since then.