What is your favorite Christmas movie and song?

I know it's not Christmas yet, but it's the holiday season and I just can't wait😍 I can't wait for Halloween and Thanksgiving either!

1mo Can't believe none of you said home alone yet! 2 first originals are a must to watch for me every Christmas! Along with other Christmas movies too!
1mo I also love all the songs in it😍

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 14

• Home Alone 2, The Family Stone, Love Actually, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story
    (Sorry, couldn't choose just one)

I can't stand Christmas music, it's gets annoying after a while because the radio will start playing them the end of November so I have to hold out for Christmas or the week of. That shit will drive you mad.

• I love all of the Old Fashion type Christmas songs that are Angelically Sung, hun.
    "Silent Night" is a Big favorite.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

*I love Home Alone and Peter Billingsley "A Christmas Story" which plays 24/7 every year on Christmas Eve. xx

• Here in Canada we just had Thanksgiving on Monday :) I like that our holidays are a bit more plead out.. having Thanksgiving a month before Christmas seems silly.

My favourite Christmas movie is Elf or The Nightmare Before Christmas (not sure if it counts as a Christmas movies or a Halloween one haha).

Can't say I have a favourite Christmas song.

• Movie- lampoons Christmas vacation
    Song- don't like Christmas songs that much

• Im not a big Christmas fan but I do like "A Christmas Carol" the original black and white movie. I can't stand most Christmas songs but I have a top 3 that I do enjoy;
    Nat King Cole "Christmas Song"
    Paul McCartney "Wonderful Christmas Time"
    David Bowie and Bing Crosby "Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth"
    Those are literally the only Christmas songs I can enjoy all others are a no go for me.

• The only Christmas song I know is the Mariah Carey song, so I'll say that.
    And I like the Grinch movie lol

• movie is elmo saves Christmas and song is I saw Santa on the rooftop.

• nightmare before Christmas

• I don't have a favorite movie. I love watching home alone (1&2 are better), National Lampoon Christmas vacation, Rudolph, Charlie Brown Christmas

song: Carol of the Bells

• Muskets Christmas carol and 2nd is polar express.
    Song is fairytale of Newyork and 2nd is hard... Christmas wrappings I'm gunna have to say.

• The Nightmare Before Christmas 🎄 🎃
    Don't have a favorite song though.

• Movie: HOME ALONE
    Song: BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE <3

• The Christmas Carol and I don't want a lot for Christmas!! 😍

• Mr. Grinch 😈

I was gonna say that as the movie lol