What do you think of the trending musical duo, twenty one pilots?

I mean it depends on what country you're from, but I'd be surprised if you haven't heard at least one of their songs. Some of their popular ones include:

This one isn't as popular but one of my favourites:

I like them a lot, can't get enough of them. What about you?

1|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Seen them. They raised to fame incredibly fast and I hope they can sustain it. I think that they have a long way to go, and depending on their goals, on whether they want their music to last the test of time like Bob Marley. I do, though, wish them all the best and hope they get even more singles on sound tracks and hit songs to sustain an enduring musical and concert career.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I was about to say that I never heard of them but then I clicked the videos and recognised the songs straight away - Yes they are very good

1|0
    0|0
  • Stressed out was big here... a long time ago. I think about a year ago? Ride was big early summer. They've been playing heathens recently.

My kids really like Ride.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're certainly catchy it not my type of music. It's weird how the songs are so lively yet kinda depressing and emo at the same time

1|0
    0|0
  • sounds good.

I like the first one.
    second one is ok.
    the other two not really my thing

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds just all the other pop coming out now. Catchy, but totally forgettable.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only like Stressed Out lol

1|0
    0|0
  • You listened now , lol. You must haven't seen Suicide squad then.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call em trending hon. They've been around

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Trending in my country at least, they've just gotten really popular as of late.

• 1mo

Yea so many groups seem to be like that in one place or another
      I think they've been around since like 09

• 1mo

So I guess kinda new

What Girls Said 10

• I think they're good but def not the best now. I liked heathens tho and stressed out was pretty good.

1|1
    0|0
  • AHHHH YAS!

My favorite song right now is Holding On To You:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ktBMxkLUIwY

They really have relatable music, and the lyrics are amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • I like heathens and ride a lot. They sound kinda funny though but it works for them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have know them for so long, I always loved them, I have almost gone to a concert of them here but I couldn't 😭

1|0
    0|0
  • Love them 💚

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. I find the guys hands weird lol
    2. I feel like their music is a bit dark (like its about depression or something) but it's pretty good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the car radio song
    And I have learned how to sing it without reading the lyrics lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Same!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them

0|0
    0|0