What do you think of the trending musical duo, twenty one pilots?

I mean it depends on what country you're from, but I'd be surprised if you haven't heard at least one of their songs. Some of their popular ones include:

This one isn't as popular but one of my favourites:

I like them a lot, can't get enough of them. What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Seen them. They raised to fame incredibly fast and I hope they can sustain it. I think that they have a long way to go, and depending on their goals, on whether they want their music to last the test of time like Bob Marley. I do, though, wish them all the best and hope they get even more singles on sound tracks and hit songs to sustain an enduring musical and concert career.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I was about to say that I never heard of them but then I clicked the videos and recognised the songs straight away - Yes they are very good

• Stressed out was big here... a long time ago. I think about a year ago? Ride was big early summer. They've been playing heathens recently.

My kids really like Ride.

• They're certainly catchy it not my type of music. It's weird how the songs are so lively yet kinda depressing and emo at the same time

• sounds good.

I like the first one.
    second one is ok.
    the other two not really my thing

• Sounds just all the other pop coming out now. Catchy, but totally forgettable.

• I only like Stressed Out lol

• You listened now , lol. You must haven't seen Suicide squad then.

• I like the first one

• I wouldn't call em trending hon. They've been around

Trending in my country at least, they've just gotten really popular as of late.

Yea so many groups seem to be like that in one place or another
      I think they've been around since like 09

So I guess kinda new

What Girls Said 10

• I think they're good but def not the best now. I liked heathens tho and stressed out was pretty good.

• AHHHH YAS!

My favorite song right now is Holding On To You:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ktBMxkLUIwY

They really have relatable music, and the lyrics are amazing

• I like heathens and ride a lot. They sound kinda funny though but it works for them.

• I have know them for so long, I always loved them, I have almost gone to a concert of them here but I couldn't 😭

• Love them 💚

• 1. I find the guys hands weird lol
    2. I feel like their music is a bit dark (like its about depression or something) but it's pretty good.

• I love the car radio song
    And I have learned how to sing it without reading the lyrics lmao

• Same!

• I like them

• I don't care