What do you think about the play HAMILTON?

I never knew plays could be so fucking goood. It's about Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr his archnemesis 😍 It's gotten near universally unanimous critical acclaim. Plays are back 😭✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾

• It's cool
  • It's not cool
  • Water you talking about?
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• No clue what that is

Most Helpful Girl

• Never seen it, but heard its amazing.
    Tickets are sooooo expensive though.

I haven't seen it either, I'd have to sell both kidneys 😂 I listened to the whole soundtrack

What Guys Said 7

• never heard of it

• Don't know anything about it

• I don't know but I'm tired of hearing/seeing it everywhere here in NYC.

• it's cool.

• Never seen it

• I'll have to tell my Grandfather, Alexander Hamilton is a personal hero of his
    #Grandfatherisaneconomicprofessor

• Hip hop should stay where it is, we don't need it spreading. It is a disease that has infected the art of music, making tone deaf, talentless word smiths think that a poem set to a beat is music. We must me quarantine and boycott it where ever it sprouts up.

What's that? I can't hear you over the fortune miranda is making with this 😂

You're not a special snowflake for disliking hip hop, you're just weird. A poem set to a beat IS music

I'm not saying the lyrics are bad not at all. I'm saying the format is cheap, lacking in substance and easy to replicate. look at any music today and compare it with something that is still considered good from the past century, there is a world of difference, that was when music, and hip hop took actual talent. Now shit like drake and three chain or what ver his stupid ass name is aren't nearly as complex and rich in talent.

If you think drake and two chainz are representatives of hip hop then you must live under a rock.

What Girls Said 1

• I do really love it, Lin is a sweetheart and it's got a very talented original cast.