Help? Gaming question?

I'm really confused. I've been wanting to buy a ps for myself for quite a while now, since my sister (who owns three) moved out a while ago and so did the ps'.

Now, my problem: I'm torn what to do. I want a ps3, because I love a lot of games on that one and can play ps2 games on it as well.
I want a ps4 because there are special games out there I adore and just want to play too. (THE LAST GUARDIAN IS COMING)
so, which one do I buy? Or should I just buy the 3 first, and buy the 4 later? I could always buy TLG and play it at my sisters house.

HALP!

• Buy a ps3
  • Buy a ps4
  • Buy a ps4 first, then a ps3
  • Buy a ps3 first, then a ps4
  • Buy another console
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on what you can afford. If you have a low budget then I would go for a PS3 or Xbox 360.

If you want a next-gen console but you want a cheap option, then I would go for an Xbox One. If you have the money to spend then get the PS4.

If you are super rich then get both.

If you are super rich then get both the XB1 and PS4*

I can afford a ps3 rn, (about 100-200 euros) but not a ps4. I'm okay with saving a little longer but it's just just that I'm going to a theme park this month and have to save about 500 euros to go to albu feira, so.. thank you!

If I were you then I would just settle for the PS3 for now and then sell it along with the games when I have enough money for a PS4.

Most Helpful Girl

• PS4, take that one, cause now they'll just make games for just that. You got to move on with the time

True, but I feel like right now ps3 has waaay more games to offer than a ps4, and a lot more games I like too.

Calitalism

Capitalism*

What Guys Said 2

• You can't play ps2 on ps3 unless you own the original 40gb version

Ideally just go with ps4 but if money is an issue ps3 is fine too

I think I'll be able to get my hands on one of those. Thanks!

How much for a ps4?

About 300-400 euros

• Buy a ps4 and add me on psn ;)

What Girls Said 0