I'm really confused. I've been wanting to buy a ps for myself for quite a while now, since my sister (who owns three) moved out a while ago and so did the ps'.
Now, my problem: I'm torn what to do. I want a ps3, because I love a lot of games on that one and can play ps2 games on it as well.
I want a ps4 because there are special games out there I adore and just want to play too. (THE LAST GUARDIAN IS COMING)
so, which one do I buy? Or should I just buy the 3 first, and buy the 4 later? I could always buy TLG and play it at my sisters house.
- Buy a ps30% (0)25% (3)20% (3)Vote
- Buy a ps433% (1)50% (6)47% (7)Vote
- Buy a ps4 first, then a ps333% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
- Buy a ps3 first, then a ps40% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Buy another console0% (0)17% (2)13% (2)Vote
- Other34% (1)8% (1)13% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
It really depends on what you can afford. If you have a low budget then I would go for a PS3 or Xbox 360.
If you want a next-gen console but you want a cheap option, then I would go for an Xbox One. If you have the money to spend then get the PS4.
If you are super rich then get both.1