Help? Gaming question?

I'm really confused. I've been wanting to buy a ps for myself for quite a while now, since my sister (who owns three) moved out a while ago and so did the ps'.

Now, my problem: I'm torn what to do. I want a ps3, because I love a lot of games on that one and can play ps2 games on it as well.
I want a ps4 because there are special games out there I adore and just want to play too. (THE LAST GUARDIAN IS COMING)
so, which one do I buy? Or should I just buy the 3 first, and buy the 4 later? I could always buy TLG and play it at my sisters house.

HALP!

• Buy a ps3
    0% (0)25% (3)20% (3)Vote
  • Buy a ps4
    33% (1)50% (6)47% (7)Vote
  • Buy a ps4 first, then a ps3
    33% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • Buy a ps3 first, then a ps4
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Buy another console
    0% (0)17% (2)13% (2)Vote
  • Other
    34% (1)8% (1)13% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on what you can afford. If you have a low budget then I would go for a PS3 or Xbox 360.

If you want a next-gen console but you want a cheap option, then I would go for an Xbox One. If you have the money to spend then get the PS4.

If you are super rich then get both.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

If you are super rich then get both the XB1 and PS4*

• 1mo

I can afford a ps3 rn, (about 100-200 euros) but not a ps4. I'm okay with saving a little longer but it's just just that I'm going to a theme park this month and have to save about 500 euros to go to albu feira, so.. thank you!

• 1mo

If I were you then I would just settle for the PS3 for now and then sell it along with the games when I have enough money for a PS4.

Most Helpful Girl

• PS4, take that one, cause now they'll just make games for just that. You got to move on with the time

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

True, but I feel like right now ps3 has waaay more games to offer than a ps4, and a lot more games I like too.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Calitalism

• 1mo

Capitalism*

What Guys Said 2

• You can't play ps2 on ps3 unless you own the original 40gb version

Ideally just go with ps4 but if money is an issue ps3 is fine too

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I think I'll be able to get my hands on one of those. Thanks!

• Show All
    • 1mo

How much for a ps4?

• 1mo

About 300-400 euros

• Buy a ps4 and add me on psn ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!