Do YOU play video games?

Just curious about who plays and who doesn't, might be interesting.

Also which games are you playing right now and what is your favorite game of all time. Plus what do you play on, console or PC?

Do YOU play video games?

1mo i.gyazo.com/905fa556c08a10eb96fa84ea65535e20.png

To give an idea of how much I play well... right here... that is one game.

Ya I know, I am a loser.
1mo Bumppp

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I play ps4, Xbox one, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, gamecube, super Nintendo, 3ds, gaming laptop, VR that hooks to computer,

Favorite games for each are

Gamecube:Mario sunshine
    Psp: The Simpson's the videogame
    3ds:animal crossing
    XboxOne:Sunset Overdrive
    PS4: Until Dawn
    Super Nintendo: Donkey Kong Country
    Wii: Wii sports
    Xbox 360: Skate 2
    Gaming Laptop: Roller Coaster tycoon.

Yeah I play games but I also have other hobbies...

I liked Until Dawn, was kinda fucked up though LOL.

I could never save more than two.
      My friend he said the whole gang somehow.

LOL ya, also the death scenes were pretty gory.

Most Helpful Guy

• I play on the PC. MMORPGs, MOBAs, etc. Whatever catches my fancy. I've played LoL, Smite, Vindictus, BnS, and so on. Lately I've gone back to watching anime, but as the weather gets colder, I'll go back to gaming again.

What did you find better, LoL or smite.

You're my younger alter ego, lol. I totally was frustrated with Psychonauts, but I loved that game. I can't say how long it took me to beat it; Steam said over 300 hours.

LOL, but the feeling at the end of beating a hard game is great.

What Girls Said 22

• I play when I can. I don't have a tv or console system at my place. But I play mostly whatever my boyfriend has when I visit him. We've played Gears of War, The Witcher 3, One Piece, Left for Dead, and GTA5. My favorite is The Witcher 3, close second is GTA5. (xbox 360(?) and xbox1) And I play the sims 3 at home and sims 4 in apartment but super rarely because school. But I want to find my dsi from home and play when I'm bored at school. <3

• I used to play Gameboy and Nintendo a lot... not so much anymore. I don't know why. I've never been much of a gamer... My friends used to be—tried to—but could never retain interest.

• LOVE IT !!! Best way for me to relax! <3 <3 <3 PC !

66.media.tumblr.com/.../...rlXa0S1rfon59o1_500.gif</a>

• Not as much as my brother.

• I don't play them now. Used to.
    NFS, Mario and another shooting game by Sega. I forgot name.

Damn, why don't you play them anymore.

Lol yea, they kind of replaced games for me. I stopped playing games in 2008-9 and that was the time when rise of memes began 😜😜

LOL really, damn I was like 12 back then. I was missing out...

• Mario cart, sims, monkey ball, super Mario smash bros

My brother tries to get me to play COD every once in awhile. Ha i suck

• I play. I like the classics the most. Thankfully I can get them on my computer.

• I am not allowed to play video games, because my parents said I have to focus on my studies. Maybe in the future.

Damn, that's harsh.

@Nandor
      How do you know that? ㅠ. ㅠ

how is because in my experience it is like that you will grow apart from it with time you have to study mote and more with time till you dont even give a f about games anymore. thats what i think. i dont have studyes or anything that could support my point.

• my parents dont let me because they say i have to focus on school, but i certainly would like to in the near future!

Damn, really? Well I guess it isn't surprising but damn, that's harsh.

• I like the sims, Mario kart and GTA 5. That's pretty much it haha

• nah not anymore

• do I play? Yes. Do I play well? er,

• Sometimes I play

• Totally!!!
    Does anyone on here play Roblox? Because I have the exact same username on there.

• no I don t like it at all

• Only Video Games I play is the song by Lana Del Rey 😂💕

• I play video games when I have time.

• I play a lot of Team Fortress 2 on my PC.

Ever think of playing overwatch.

Ya can't really read those questions, even if I want to answer the question.

Yeah. Sometimes if I know I won't be able to answer it I'll just read it to entertain myself lol.

• I play sometimes :)

• no they do not interest me whatsoever

• I am addicted to my 3DS. I play Conception II, Stella Glow, FE Fates, and many more :3

• Riot Games

What Guys Said 21

• Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja ! So you're a humankin now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kafgKZKhRs

Right now I'm playing Metro 2033 (Redux) It's more or less my favorite game of all time

thisgengaming.com/.../...view-1-100301558-orig.jpg

The original was good (except for the amoebas)

https://ci.memecdn.com/644/8484644.jpg

I'm also playing Verdun and a couple of other games on the side but mostly Verdun. I used to play planetside 2 but. . . I just dropped out and never came back

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• No. Not on PC however on PC I would like to play GTA someday in future, in the past I used to play a games like " Spiderman 1", " Virtua cop 2" and " Cricket 07" but it's been years since I stopped playing.

Yes, now I play on app and the game is " CKS"

• yes but not a lot. i like sports games and then grand theft auto style games. the new mafia game looks cool so i may buy that

• Yeah, but I mainly play sports games. Right now, I'm alternating between several games:

NBA 2K17
    FIFA 17
    MLB 16 The Show
    Madden NFL 17

Too many games and not enough time. Lol. Once in a while, I do enjoy non-sports games such as Silent Hill, Tomb Raider, and Until Dawn.

• certainly do :) I use my ps4, xbox one and 3ds the most :) don't really do pc gaming

• Yup, of course most people do now a days to a degree.

Ya I agree, most people do play video games compared to what the 90's and even early 2000's looked like. Back then it was a "nerdy" and "geeky" thing, today it can be the same but to varying degree's it is looked at to be normal. Thank god for that.

Lol yeah.

• Yes I do. Even though I'm 30. That's my legit age. Pretty sad but playing computer games is a drop in the ocean of sad shit about me.

• i used to play games whole times on pc but can't now

my fav games are assassin creed, prince, lara croft, batman, street fighter, mortal combat, many more even I forgot their name

• Not often.
    Sometimes when I'm with buddies I'll play.

• i play on PS4. I'm currently playing the Witcher 3: Complete Edition, it's my second run through.

I also play Street Fighter 5 and want to get the new Final Fantasy game that's coming out

• Adventure Quest, Runescape, Shovel knight, Legend of Zelda, used to play a ton of Minecraft, Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas.
    All on computer.

• I do. I just bought star wars battle front and Batman for cheapest prices I could find. Sucks that I have to buy PlayStation plus or whatever. Also I'm playing DCS World which is a combat aviation simulator... It's fun, though I don't agree with war or anything. I do see where military power has a place. Really I just respect the airplanes and the combat part is just part of it

• yes i do

• Im playing guild wars 2 on pc insurgency on pc grand ages mediavel on pc I have other gsmed but i dont play them anymore Im very hyped for ghost recon wildlands ps4

• I do. I usually play Team Fortress 2, and some scary games with friends. Also point and clicks with my brother, and some fighting games with friends.

• I do normally play videos games but I am bored of my PS3 at the moment.

• Hardly at all anymore. I play at friends' houses, but I don't have a console.

• i play rust csgo and osu! on pc

• we can play league

Don't play it too much anymore cause of overwatch.

• Yes. I split my time between my consoles and my PC so they don't get jealous of one another.

• I play on Console (XB1 lately)
    I've been playing Madden 17 Franchise. I like how now I can hold a button and skip the waiting parts in between plays and how there is less advertisement in this year's Madden. It makes it so much more enjoyable for me.
    I'm also Playing Star Trek Online now that it is on my XB1. They made the interface work well with the controller, and it has so much content now that it has been out for years already on PC first.